Hillsboro, MO 63050 & Dripping Springs, TX 78620

Fishing Minnesota for my Grand-Daughter

I am wanting to schedule a trip -1 week, for my Grand-daughter and myself, next June 2020, for either Vermillion, Trout Lake, etc. For multi species, Small Mouths, and Walleye. maybe pike and muskie. Plan on a decent cabin for a week and a really good guide for 3 days. I need recommendations for Lakes, Reasonable Cabins and a Good Guide for the area. It is going to be part of her High School Graduation Gift, before she goes off to college.
    Thanks

Les, if you decide on Lake Vermilion, which in my opinion is probably the most beautiful lake in the state, I'd recommend this guide service: https://sunsetglowguideservice.com/ Dave was my grandson's high school fishing team coach for three years and I cannot say enough about him as an individual. I have not fished with him but based on what I know about him, I would not hesitate for a moment to utilize him as a guide.

Vermilion is a great multi-species fishery for walleye, smallmouth, largemouth, northerns, panfish, and even muskie. It is 40,000 acres with 365 islands and many very nice family-type resorts.

I don't know any guides on Vermillion, but that lake is really hard to beat