Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    As its been mentioned on this thread already, my boat will also have little bit of water on that lower bottom tray, when I park and unhitch the boat, I raise the trailer jack high enough until I see that water coming out the open rear drain plug.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

2. Member
    Since day 1 from when I picked up my boat, there has always been water in the bilge. Maybe a 1/4" if that. Not enough to come out of the plug when Jack is raised.

Water must have gotten in during transportation or at my dealer, even though it didn't rain.

I haven't seen the water level increase with my 2 outings.

3. Member
    Why are we so worried about so little water in bilge area did no one get the auto bilge it mainly comes from cooler draining in back of boat bilge automatically pumps water out when I back boat down the ramp and never really pumps again til next trip after ice melts from the cooler dont sweat the little stuff lmao

Are you sure it isn't coming from the aluminum sweating? Any temp change with high humidity the tin will sweat. All summer I have noticed that it can be dry one day and the next morning when I get to the ramp I have some water in the bilge area from what I assume is the tin sweating. I don't even pay attention to it anymore, if it gets to a level that kicks on the bilge, great, that is why I got the Victor package. But then when my daughter is with me, she enjoys getting splashed from the wakes, so I try my best to trim down and soak her, even when she doesn't want too. Bilge has kicked on and didn't give it a second thought.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

5. Member
    My little guy enjoys the spray too! Good to see kids on the water

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    Since day 1 from when I picked up my boat, there has always been water in the bilge. Maybe a 1/4" if that. Not enough to come out of the plug when Jack is raised.

Water must have gotten in during transportation or at my dealer, even though it didn't rain.

I haven't seen the water level increase with my 2 outings.
    stick a rag in the hole while it's parked, it will wick the water out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12