Bed lined fenders

Does anyone have pictures of bed lined fenders on a ranger? Thinking of doing mine.

2. Member
    Wheel well? or over the glass?
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blkfalc4 View Post
    Wheel well? or over the glass?
    Glass

Getting ready to do mine. My fenders are in bad shape and spraying bed liner is sure cheaper the new ones.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

5. Member
    thats actually a good idea... i was on the fence of re glassing mine and just re painting as they have some cracks and are a bit weak at spots...
    2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209

6. mikesxpress
    I would be interested to see if the cracks from these saltine cracker fenders transmit thru the sprayed on bedliner material? The fenders are going to continue to crack but this may slow it down?

7. Member
    new ones are about 600 each
    i guess u could try it and if it sucks get new ones

8. Member
    I did mine with line x. Had them done in blue to match the boat. They have held up well. Cost me $500. Line x can color match if you give them the paint code.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brandon
    04 Ranger 520

9. Member
    My brother just did his in the color black and they really look great! I'm going to do mine if I can't get the oxidation out!

10. mikesxpress
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggieranger05 View Post
    I did mine with line x. Had them done in blue to match the boat. They have held up well. Cost me $500. Line x can color match if you give them the paint code.
    Brandon do have a picture with the boat loaded? How long has the Line X been on and is it coated inside too? Did you have prior cracking and do you see any of the cracked areas transmitting thru the coating?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    Brandon do have a picture with the boat loaded? How long has the Line X been on and is it coated inside too? Did you have prior cracking and do you see any of the cracked areas transmitting thru the coating?
    My fenders were horrible. Lots of cracking on one of them. The liner has been on for two years now with no issues. The outside and inside are done.
    Brandon
    04 Ranger 520

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggieranger05 View Post
    My fenders were horrible. Lots of cracking on one of them. The liner has been on for two years now with no issues. The outside and inside are done.
    been thinking of doing this myself. i'd imagine it would strengthen the weak spots too
    2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209

13. mikesxpress
    Brandon do have a picture with the boat loaded?