Best all around spray for my Ranger

So I am doing new seats in my boat (Bassboatseats.com) and want them to stay looking like new for years to come. Also want my boats finish to look good even though the prior owner painted over the gelcoat. (He was Retiring from the military) so his friends decided to paint an American flag scheme on his boat. In a lot of places, the paint is starting to come off. So looking for an overall universal cleaner/protectant etc. I have seen 2 different brands and they are Bassboat Saver and BTS (Bow to Stern). I read that the Bassboat saver, tho a bit pricey also works on fish blood as well. My buddy always keeps a soft bristle hand scrubber and uses water and the scrubber immediately and always seems to come clean.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pro Tech has very good products for boat care, thats what I use currently, Much better than McGuires and they are not bad by any means
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    aerospace 303, best stuff on the planet. My Brother and I bought our Rangers the same time (2000). He used it from day one and I didn't. My seats self destructed in about 15 years and his look like brand new, nuff said.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain,CT.
    2000 R-81 Ranger, 2015 175 Pro-XS
    Disabled American Veterans, Life Member
    Vietnam Veterans of America, Life Member
    An Khe Vietnam, 66-67

303 is very hard to beat
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude

5. Member
    On the 303 Aerospace, is there a specific one for the seats and etc? I see several different ones.

Quote Originally Posted by NHbassfisherman View Post
    On the 303 Aerospace, is there a specific one for the seats and etc? I see several different ones.
    Yes, 303 has many products—- tires, fabric, etc. —————- Vinyl, leather, and rubber is the one you want.

7. Member
    Yes aero space 303 is the bomb I'll never use anything now

8. Member
    Another vote for 303. Great stuff

9. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    303 on the seats and pro-tec for the boat ,what kind of paint did they use???
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

Bassboat Saver works great all over the boat.

11. Member
    Not sure what kind of paint they used but they also put clearcoat over it as well as the trailer. I ended up buying the 303 Quick Wax and the Protectant.

Majority of "boat" products are made for a gelcoat finish and not a painted surface. You may want to go with a quality auto wax for the painted surfaces. Seats and gelcoat I have always been pleased with Protech, but have never tried or heard anything negative about the 303 products.

ProtectAll is amazing spray, keeps seats soft and good UV protection, spray the whole boat down and your rig looks always clean. Most Walmarts carry it in the auto/RV section.

14. Member
    303 is a great product and have heard nothing but good things about Pro Tec.