HUGE SHOOT OUT TO JOE54 ,great guy, very helpful

just wanted to say a big thank you to Joe54 for all the help you have been giving me,showed me how to trouble shoot a ecm,fuel inj system,we are sure lucky to have his help on bbc,thanks to DON also and the other guys that help with the Merc board, also thanks to bbc for a great site thanks guys for all you do on here

2. Member
    ++1 on that!

3. Member
    ^^^^^^What he said^ ^^^^^^ Joe54 has been helping me with my problem also and has even offered to loan me parts to use to test as well as a free flywheel cover. Luckily I live close enough so If I can't fix it myself I can drop my boat off to him and have him fix it. I just bought this boat this spring and I've been to most of the "local" shops and just wouldn't trust them to give me honest work. I feel I could trust Joe to honestly tell me what's wrong with my boat as well as do professional work when needed. He has earned my business helping me on this board........ Joe! If your listening next time I drive through Longview I'm gonna swing by and put a name to a face and take your ass to lunch or something man!

4. Member
    thanks guys , all I know to say
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    +100 to the recommendations!!!
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

6. Member
    Joe has helped me several times also. Thanks Joe!!!!

7. Member
    JOE54 .........IS my guy!!!!!!!!

one of the best

9. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Very lucky to have Joe, Savage, and several others here to help out. Lots of good experience to draw from!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

10. Member
    yea joe helped me on a overheat condition that a dealer could not correct,head gasket leak fixed myself,helped me out big time

11. Member
    +1, so many guys on here who try to help.