2019 z20 pro front trim switch issue

anyone else had and issue with the front/bow motor trim switch? mine stuck in the up postion, motor was all the way trimmed up, not sure for how long before i noticed (i was up front fishing)
    i had to kill power by using the power button on the console. took it home, unplugged the front trim switch and problem went away, i have basspro sending me a new one (been over a month now)

2. Member
    Yes, they changed out my front panel- cured the issue.

I have heard of a few issues with that switch getting moisture in it causing a problem.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    Same here. My 2018 Z19 bow switch had to be replaced (under warranty). It also started trimming up on it's own. They've supposedly fixed the issue with the new switches.

With the rain conditions in my area, I think i fished 5-6 tournaments in the rain. Never had an issue on my boat with that switch.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Member
    I have a 2019 Z19 and my on my switch the up arrow is not lit up, but the rest are. I currently am not having an issues with it other than that. I have been thinking of get it replaced but if there are other problems maybe i should just keep what I have.

7. Member
    You really need to get your boat's wiring checked. Might be just a switch but my 2019 z20 just went through two of them that did the same thing . I then noticed corrosion on the trolling motor ,jackplate ,trim motor, and prop. they found out the wiring was causing stray current(electrolysis). They had to disconnect the jumper from the trolling motor batteries and remove the original switch. They put a new battery switch in for the motor and another for the trolling batteries . Saying now everything is ok.That remains to be seen. so far they are not telling me what components they are going to replace for me. this has been an absolute headache dealing with bass pro shop. I advise you to keep a keen eye out for any corrosion on your boat there seems to be a lot of wiring issues with some of these new Nitros