115 Johnson Question

I have a 2001 115 Johnson on a 17 Venom. The power head has been rebuilt and I’m currently breaking in the motor I have about 2 hours left to complete the process. I took the boat out Thursday and my no oil alarm came on soon as I back boat off the trailer, I idled over the the side and checked lines and oil tank and everything looked good. Started it back up and no oil alarm came back on for a minute and then went off. I went ahead and took the boat out and started and stopped several time no other issues. Today I decided to look at the engine to if anything was out of place and found the attached hose not connect Ed to anything. It is connected to a T on the the other end then is commcected to what looks a vacuum pump between the carbs. I can’t find a place that looks like it would hook up to. Any help would be appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images

There should a nipple or a hole in the air silencer assembly. It goes there.
    1999 Stratos 273 DC
    1999 Johnson 115
    2021 Ram Limited

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianabasser View Post
    There should a nipple or a hole in the air silencer assembly. It goes there.
    There is a hole in the silencer and that’s where I put it. The end of the hose had marks from a hose clamp and that was throwing me off.