Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar

2019 UPPER BAY JAM - Chesapeake Bay

It's time to plan for this years' Upper Bay Get-together A.K.A. "The Upper Bay Jam"

Time: November 7th, 8th, and 9th (thursday through Saturday).

Place: Uncle Jessie's House as always. We will be setting up our campers and tents as needed. All are welcome to bring tents, campers, boats....etc....

Activities: We those that don't know what the jam is all about --- We take 3 days late in the fall to camp out, cook out, hang out AND FISH!! We launch all 3 days out of the Northeast River at Anchor Marine. On the water we fish and play all day. It's a great time to test props and such and of course, the fishing is generally excellent and there's always some side-betting and fishing adventures during the event. When we get off the water we convoy back to Uncle Jessie's to cookout and crank up a bonfire. You never know what or who will show up....there have been some interesting fireworks (literally). The Food is always incredible, especially when we get Chef Chad to commit to coming a night or two! Tom Todd - I look forward to another year with you and Uncle Jessie. I will post this in the Potomac and PA boards as well.

If you are interested -- leave a reply. We will need a headcount and days you are coming.....

Come one , come all!

River Rat MD
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

2. Member
    Would loved to have had the opportunity to fish and hang out with some people but unfortunately my boat is at the shop and will be for some time..
    1993 Gambler 206

3. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    I hope you get it back soon
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50