Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    My livesight seems to have stopped working after the update. Screen says "no source", I did a hard reset and it worked again but the next time I powered up it was back to "no source".
    Last edited by sabby; 08-25-2019 at 07:05 PM.

2. Member
    Mine takes a few seconds to RESTORE itself so wait and see if it comes up.

3. Banned
    Update: My transducer was not up the latest software revision. Updated it and now everything works great.

4. Member
    how is the down and side scan detail?

5. Member
    Any updates?

I did the GPS patch fix update on my HDS7 Gen 2 and now Im having issues. The depth reading just quits working and now the map freezes sometimes. Very frustrated with Lowrance. Like I needed another reason to get rid of it. I have a Bird on the bow and I will be getting another to go on the console. Much clearer pics and no issues. I am done with Lowrance!!
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    I did the GPS patch fix update on my HDS7 Gen 2 and now Im having issues. The depth reading just quits working and now the map freezes sometimes. Very frustrated with Lowrance. Like I needed another reason to get rid of it. I have a Bird on the bow and I will be getting another to go on the console. Much clearer pics and no issues. I am done with Lowrance!!
    With over 9,000,,, posts your just trolling!!!!!
    This post has nothing to do with your units software. Start your own post about the issue, or use the sites search function. I am sure your issue has been covered before, being it is SEVERAL generations older than what is being discussed here.
    Or better yet get the Bird already,and stop trolling,,since you are done with Lowrance anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by moetorola View Post
    With over 9,000,,, posts your just trolling!!!!!
    This post has nothing to do with your units software. Start your own post about the issue, or use the sites search function. I am sure your issue has been covered before, being it is SEVERAL generations older than what is being discussed here.
    Or better yet get the Bird already,and stop trolling,,since you are done with Lowrance anyway!!
    I apologize
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12