Xpress Boat Pricing

Priced out a X-19 with a 200 SHO. No power poles, optioned out to fish and was shot a number of $64K + taxes. I was expecting $10K less...and I know that this boat would be lucky to get 1/2 that in 2 years as nobody is pending over $40K for a used tin boat. Hell I have seen X-21's a year old going for less than $40K. The X-21 is too long for my garage so it has to be a X-19...but that is crazy money.

2. Member
    Look somewhere else . That's high.
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

3. Member
    That’s about 20 grand to high

Rothwell marine has one in stock and you wont see a guy wearing a ski mask robbing you. Waaaaay less

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    You should get what you are looking for around 48k with a single axle trailer.

Check L&M Marine Stapleton, Alabama and Smith's Marine in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

I've seen some 2019 x19's on websites for 40-43ish.

7. Banned
    Worth every penny

8. Member
    Bought an X19 with a 200 SHO and the appearance package from Bobs marine in Bellevue IA. this spring for less than 50k. He sells a lot of Xpress for that reason.

9. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardface1 View Post
    Bought an X19 with a 200 SHO and the appearance package from Bobs marine in Bellevue IA. this spring for less than 50k. He sells a lot of Xpress for that reason.
    Not sure where you are located your profile just states Iowa but I'm close to Bob's and bought my first Champion boat from him, I would like to see your rig sometime.
    LeaLea

10. Member
    I just sold my 2013 x19 with a 2013 pro xs for 22,000. Look for a good used one
    2013 Xpress X19

11. Member
    Like Nick said, that's about 20 grand too high. All the dealers mentioned above seem to be legit. I'll add Woods Surfside Marina in Pell City, AL to that list. I'll understand if you don't want to name names but I'd be interested to know who quoted you that price and exactly what that included.

12. Member
    Should include lifelong fishing license, free boat launch, lunch delivered on the water including cold beverages, gps coordinates to the best fishing spots and fish cleaning forever.... Plus a ten thousand dollar discount.
    2019 x19 175 SHO 12” Bobs jack plate

13. Member
    Wags, I'm from northeast IA. Fish out of pool #9 & #10 most of the time. For reference my rig looks just like tharris811's rig only smaller

14. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Thanks Beardface1, was hoping to see it in person but you are a few hours north of me. I will be in Harpers September or October if it's ok I would really like to see it, if not that's fine, take care.
    LeaLea