Thread: Funny Sorry

Funny Sorry

Few weeks ago I fished the FLW Coasta on Champlain , so I'm driving down the lake and as most of the time it's rough. I was just trying to take my time and was probably driving 45mph-55mph I would say when all of a sudden in the corner of my eye I see a guy flying up along side of me and keep coming closer and closer in rough water. If he would have stayed on his course he would have hit me , so I opened the 721 up and blew him away. I looked over my shoulder shortly after and he was almost 100 yards behind me. I had to stop quick and when he drove by me I could almost read his co-anglers lips and he said " Dude he smoked you " . I'm pretty sure I know who the guy was but I'm not positive and won't say any names but I would have expected better/safer driving from this guy. This he was not in a Phoenix , moral of the story is if your not in a Phoenix don't try to be a hot shot and like Dolph Lundgren said in Rocky 4 " You will loose " LOL
    Last edited by Bernerbass99; 08-09-2019 at 06:54 PM.

2. Member
    Wow, cool story bro

3. Member
    It always turns into a race out there. That's when it's good to be in a phoenix