Thread: Xpress xp?

Xpress xp?

Looking at the xpress xp180, xp185 catfish and the xp200 catfish models. How do yall guys like them and if you do not mind me asking. What did you pay for one? Been to several dealers and the prices are all over the place. $7000 difference between some dealers for the same boat. Thanks!

2. Member
    I would be looking at the H series with the HyperLift hull.

3. Member
    I have a XP 7 nice bass boat, Call or check Marshell's Marine In lake city. SC

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldcrow View Post
    I have a XP 7 nice bass boat, Call or check Marshell's Marine In lake city. SC
    I did. They where the cheapest.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Holeshot View Post
    I would be looking at the H series with the HyperLift hull.
    I looked at them. Want a side console.

6. Member
    If they would produce the 200xp bass layout, with the pad hull- they would have the ultimate aluminum boat IMO. It would be killer! Its the perfect layout for my needs, but I prefer a pad hull, so I'm still looking around. May get the 20 bay just to suffice.

The new 200xp bass has the perfect mix of deck space and floor space, for versatility. If it only had a pad hull......

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman123 View Post
    If they would produce the 200xp bass layout, with the pad hull- they would have the ultimate aluminum boat IMO. It would be killer! Its the perfect layout for my needs, but I prefer a pad hull, so I'm still looking around. May get the 20 bay just to suffice.

The new 200xp bass has the perfect mix of deck space and floor space, for versatility. If it only had a pad hull......
    I feel the same.

8. Member
    #1. Marshall's ........ now then, don't make me call out the P.O.S. one with the 'dirty name'.
    #2. You guys saying you like the XP200 layout but wish it had a hyper' hull. Google 'H20 bass'. It's a model they made just up until recently. You can also get it in a duck boat camo and a PF (panfish) layout. They also made it in a H21 and H22, with the added room going to the bottom floor space front of the side console.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

9. Member
    Thanks for the info on the h20 bass. Seems like very little info online, I guess folks either want a tournament boat or a john boat!

I like the seating capacity on the xp 200 (8), deck, and floor space. A pad hull would put it in my driveway!!!