Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    I can testify as an expert if you don't keep up with pressure checks and impact damage checks you will be buying fenders and changing the spare in the dark next to 75 MPH highways.
    Some of us learned that at an early age without expert testimony.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    Some of us learned that at an early age without expert testimony.
    Done it twice Mike. Made blast off on time both times. It's scary especially if it's a Port side tire. Glad I keep a breaker bar, appropriate sockets and my Harbor Freight $59 floor jack in the truck.

3. Member
    This comment is not being racist as I am not. But from experience Chinese made tire are junk. They evidently do not care about meeting standards set out by the DOT. I have had at least 4 tires fail that were less than 2 years old with heavy loads and these are E rated tires on my equipment trailers. Switched from ST rated to LT rated and have had no more issues. I was running 17 year old tires on my single axle boat trailer and went with Goodyear Endurance tires and they have been great for over 3 years now, and they get run hard. IMHO it is not worth saving a few bucks on tires and risking your life changing one out on the road because it was junk. I ran my original ones on my boat trailer until they wore out not knowing that they should only be used for a few years? Never had a issue with failing tires until I got into the Chinese tires. Then tread separation, belt breakage, side checking ect,ect. No more! CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

I don't put a lot of miles on my trailer anymore, if I did I would put Goodyear Endurance on it, which I did anyway 2 years ago. I can't comment on Trailer King tires since I've never used them. I have used other brands though from China. Will never use China Brand ever again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12