Question Set up for a 2001 Triton TR-19 PDC

I'm looking for information on where my outboard motor needs to be set as far as inches below pad, for max rpm's and max speed. My brother and I got it going 59 mph on cell phone GPS @ about 5000-5200 rpm's (Called Yamaha and they told me that 5500 rpm's are max for this motor). Full gear, 2 people, 1/4 tank of fuel and no water in live wells. My brother thought that I should have some more speed and rpm's to it. Here are the particulars:

2001 Triton TR-19 PDC
    2001 Yamaha VMax 200 HP
    6" Pro Hi-Jacker HP manual jack plate
    Motor sits 6" above transom
    Motor is mounted on the third hole down onto jack plate
    Center of prop is 4" below pad
    Prop is a Power Tech 25 pitch, with vent holes (no adjustments for vent holes)

Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!!

2. Member
    You need to be running higher prop to pad so raise the motor one hole up to start with and try it.

3. Member
    Are you sure your engine is good? Seems like you should be turning a 25 more rpm even at 4” under. That said,those earlier Tr’s liked a higher P to P,like 2.5 under,as long as you still have good water pressure there. Raise it up,try it but watch the water pressure. And make sure you are measuring engine height correctly,height above the transom and bolt holes don’t mean anything.