Here we go again!!!! Megalink equals Megatrash!!

I own a 2007 Champion 210 with the mega link still in it. My concern is i talked to C+O Marine this morning. I was informed that they can no longer get the new wiring harness to replace megalink. Does anyone have any new information on where i can get one or the schematics for the one in which C+O marine was getting for other Champion owners? I need to convert to rocker switches. Thanks in advance to anyone with any valuable information.

Try Mr. Kelly Power at Ulrich marine, their in Mizzu.. They have some parts for Champion.

3. Member
    If you contact Kelly, ask him if Charger would sell you their version. I know some of the buttons would be useless in that our Champs don’t have all the bells and whistles but it is the closest to being plug and play.

4. Member
    Thank you so much for your input. The guys and gals here on this forum are the best! Thanks again.

5. Member
    Please keep us posted. I have a 2007 200 Elite with a working touch pad and megalink, sadly I’ll probably be in your same predicament at some point in time.

6. Member
    Sure will. Thanks again.

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I agree now. There are those MegaLinks that have failed and those that haven't yet but will ... I just joined the club.

8. Member
    Talked to Kelly Power today he did not seem to think the Charger 210 wiring harness would work because the harness all comes to a plug at drivers console and would some how have to run wires to all the old gauges on our models. The new Chargers are all push button and only have two smartcraft gauges on the Charger 210. Plus he said there would not be enough room to put the big switch panel in. I am not very electrically inclined so i am still at a loss for answers.

9. Member
    What i would like to know is the replacement wiring harness was being made by what vendor? So why did it become obsolete too? Lots of unanswered questions.

10. Member
    Find a local shop that does stuff for body shops and dealerships. The guys that pull dash's, replace airbags, etc. Here we use ProTech electronics. If willing, they can do it.
    Champion 206
    250XB

So, I’ve been busy all summer and the boat came
    home today.
    I went to check out things and there’s no power on
    the mega link touch pads. Now I’m feeling really bad

i rest the breaker and everything is good
    powered right up.

12. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Whew!!!!