Odd Power Pole Issue

Dual Powerpoles, Up/Down switch at the console, and foot control switches at the bow.

I can double tap the up or down switch at the console and it automatically goes all the way up or down like it should.

Now if I double tap either switch at the bow the poles will go down, but the pumps continue running until I walk back to the console and hit the button there to stop them Same thing if I double tap them to come back up.

Weird that it work fine with the one switch but not with either bow button. I've adjusted sensitivity and stuff on the App and it didn't fix the issue. Also auto deploying from the app the pumps continue to run just like when I hit the bow switches.

Any ideas?

They are updated to latest firmware as well.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    first reprogram the remotes/ foot switches that arent working. After doing that if that didnt fix issue replace those remotes/foot switches batteries then report back. did this happen after the firware update Have you power cycled the pumps?

3. Member
    Yes they did it before and after the firmware update. What exactly do you mean by power cycled the pumps? I do have them both of a breaker that has been switch off and on if that is what you mean.

I will try reprogramming and the batteries when I get a chance. Thank you.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Yes they did it before and after the firmware update. What exactly do you mean by power cycled the pumps? I do have them both of a breaker that has been switch off and on if that is what you mean.

I will try reprogramming and the batteries when I get a chance. Thank you.
    power cycling would be disconnecting positive battery power to the pumps then turning them back on so you have already done that.