200 Pro XS 4 Stoke Smartcraft gauge question

Sorry researching to buy a new boat and dont have the serial number. Going to be getting a 200 pro xs v8. I want to add a merckonitor level 1 like i have on my old boat. What functions will this engine display and what optional senders may i need? Mainly looking for water temp and water pressure but oil temp and oil pressure would be nice if available. I couldnt find the chart on the merc website that shows what engine displays what. thanks!
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

U will need water pressure sensor because they do not come with one from the factory but it's an easy Plug & Play operation. It will display engine temperature ,water pressure, engine oil temperature, engine oil pressure, engine hours. It also will display your trim level and fuel consumption. There are probably a couple of more functions that it will display but those will require to be extra sensors you will have to install. The most crucial ones for me were water pressure ,oil pressure, oil temp.

Good deal thank you very much. Im just trying to get everything i need lined up i know im gonna have plenty of time waiting for the boat once ordered but i feel kindof in the dark on alot of this new stuff havnt really been keeping up as much as i used to lol. Thanks again!
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    There's a post in the FAQ that describes an alternative method to have BOTH Analog and Digital Water (Block) Pressure.

If you want fuel level you need the fuel harness.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Perfect thank you. I have always gone off the fuel used feature for my current motor and its amazingly accurate will this 200 also display that?
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    Perfect thank you. I have always gone off the fuel used feature for my current motor and its amazingly accurate will this 200 also display that?
    Yes it will display fuel used. If you wire the gps to the Smartcraft it will give you miles per gallon. I picked up a nmea2k gateway and plugged that into my garmin and get more data than the Smartcraft gauge. I’d skip the Smartcraft and just go with the garmin if I was doing it over.

Thats good thanks for the info!
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Northwoodswalleye View Post
    I’d skip the Smartcraft and just go with the garmin if I was doing it over.
    Can't do that without a Smartcraft gateway device.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax