2017 tx190 livewell

I noticed after a tournament last week that my hull had a lot of water in it, probably 40 gallons. I thought a leaking pump but yesterday I filled it and recirculated and boat was dry. Only thing I can think of is I overfilled and it leaked out or there is a high level drain with no hose? Anybody experience this. I took a quick look and I cant even find the pumps!

2. Member
    Im sorry, should have read down a few posts first! I believe it is an overflow issue based on below. I know i left the fill on too long and when taking off the water would go back. Any help on finding pumps, do I have to pull all the batteries?

3. Member
    I have a 2012 and it has been an issue from day one. The overflow gets vapor locked or something and will not drain, never has and Tracker/BPS can't figure it out and gave up. But now, I have VT-2 vents in the lid and a boat plug in the overflow hole. I fill the livewell, hit the recirculating switch and forget it about. If I want some fresh water in it I will pump some out and pump some in. The VT-2 vents make a huge difference and you don't have to stop fishing and babysit your fish.

4. Member
    Thank you sir. I know i filled it to the rim once. Next week Ill fill it in yard and just make sure. I was afraid a pump may have froze and cracked last winter. How do you pump some water out? I don't have switch for that

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brianl View Post
    Thank you sir. I know i filled it to the rim once. Next week Ill fill it in yard and just make sure. I was afraid a pump may have froze and cracked last winter. How do you pump some water out? I don't have switch for that
    Open the live well hatch and just pull the recirculate nozzle forward toward the front of the boat. This opens the pump out valve sending the recirculating water out the back of the boat. To stop pump out just push the nozzle back toward the stern or turn off the recirculate pump.
    Joe B

2017 Tracker PT 190 TX
    2017 Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Mercury Spitfire X7 19” prop
    51 mph @ 6240 rpms (RPMs from Vessel View Mobile) : full fuel tank and fishing load by myself
    4.2 second Hole Shot (measured using Vessel View Mobile)
    Engine mounted in 3rd hole
    Minn Kota Ulterra-Link w/built in MDI 80 lb thrust 60” shaft
    Humminbird Helix 12si Gen1 chirp on console
    Humminbird Helix 15si Gen4 cho on bow
    Humminbird Mega360

Dotline two step transom boarding ladder
    Tracker trailer bow boarding step