Boat Storage with Access???

Can anyone make a recommendation of a place around the Lake Saint Clair / Macomb area I can store my boat indoors or enclosed but maintain access to it so if I need to work on it?

Thanks, Robert

2. Member
    I used to keep mine at Jefferson Beach marina. It wasn't cheap, $600 for the summer and included using their boat ramp. This was 20 years ago though and things may have changed. Give them a call.

http://jeffersonbeachmarina.com/

I haven’t found anything indoors near st Clair. I assume your talking about winter storage? I use wolverine in Allen Park - i75 and Southfield area. They’ll let you come in and work on your boat, but there may be limitations. Call them and say you were referred by a current customer.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

4. Member
    Jefferson Beach was inside storage, guess I should've clarified that. I could go there any time of day and the guard would open the building for me. Like I said it was a long time ago, but worth checking into.

5. Member
    I found a 10 X 30 foot drive through on Hall Rd just a couple miles from the I94 ramp. $194 a month :(

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergun View Post
    I found a 10 X 30 foot drive through on Hall Rd just a couple miles from the I94 ramp. $194 a month :(
    How wide is the door opening on that 10x30 unit though?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_fritz View Post
    How wide is the door opening on that 10x30 unit though?
    I didn't measure it but I would guess around 8 feet or so. I was able to get my 190TX with plenty of room, I can measure it next time I'm there if you really need it.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergun View Post
    I didn't measure it but I would guess around 8 feet or so. I was able to get my 190TX with plenty of room, I can measure it next time I'm there if you really need it.
    No worries, I'm sure it's the same as all the ones I looked at, thanks