Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Your issue is not to be expected. I've had two different boats with inhull transducers (one with GT8 and one with GT15) and both read depth at 70 MPH.
    Garmin Pro Team

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Maybe one last effort, you could buy the GT8 which is the same style as a Lowrance puck ducer, install it and try it out......have you thought of going back to your dealer and see if they move the GT15 to a new position??
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Final update: after installing a lowrance unit and transducer having no issues reading on plane and determining theres nothing wrong with hull location, I decided to play around with all the Garmin settings. I finally had success by increasing the scroll speed to max and was able to read depth while on plane and at speed. I'm alot happier now with my setup. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and cant believe with all the things I tried I didn't try that sooner. I had increased the scroll speed before but I guess I never went high enough. I had looked for a ping speed setting like Lowrance but I guess its tied to scroll speed on Garmin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123