Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Never owned one myself and only know one guy who owned one that was in my hunting club. He only used it for just burning powder. He loved guns and every kind and he was one of a kind.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    I’m gonna try and snag one more in 300 blackout if the gun shop gets more in next week like they are supposed to.
    Save money and just get an upper, use savings for ammo!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Agreed Transom. Amazes me how many folks think AR's are full auto.
    Amazes me how many folks also know there is plenty of info/how to videos on converting an AR to full auto....
    Dwight B
    Semper Fi
    2023 Ranger Z520R, Merc 250HP Pro XS,
    Lowrance HDS LIVE 12 Console and Bow Active Target, Dual 8ft Blade Series Power Poles,
    TH-Marine Atlas Jack Plate's 10" Setback

Quote Originally Posted by yetti462 View Post
    Save money and just get an upper, use savings for ammo!
    True, I didn’t even think about that

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    Guys, NOW is the time to start buying ammo and all the reloading supplies you think you'll ever need. Prices are probably low as they will ever get. Great deals now since supply has caught up with demand. Unbelievable deals on bulk .22s and 9mm. NOW is the time. Remember the shortages a few years ago? Just saying.
    Yeah and all y'all are gonna do is drive the prices up just like last time...flood the market with fear and choas and drive supplies low and prices up...that's exactly what we need to do...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Agreed Transom. Amazes me how many folks think AR's are full auto.
    The issue as that neither this, nor what Transom said not what AR really stands for is relevant when debating these rifles. Supporters seem to believe making these corrections will have an impact on opposing opinions. It will not because none of the opposing perspective is based on the actual functioning of the rifle. It is based on fear because it appears they are so often used to do evil. You can argue all you want about how they really function and it does nothing. It is black and looks mean and the fact that there are more lethal weapons availble means nothing.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by smalljawguy View Post
    I bought my AR a little over a year ago because I was concerned about them being banned eventually. Never have fired it and I have around 1k rounds for it. One of these days I'll break it out and let her eat some paper at the range.
    You will love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    Yeah and all y'all are gonna do is drive the prices up just like last time...flood the market with fear and choas and drive supplies low and prices up...that's exactly what we need to do...
    So, you want people to stop buying guns so that the price remains low in case you want to buy one? I’ll check with you before I buy my next one to make sure it’s ok since it’s your world and we are just living in it.

9. Member
    Just ordered 10 more 80% lowers. Ya know. Just in case.
    It looks like my 5D will be busy.

10. Member
    Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore hads Bushmaster XM-15 QRC for $399.99 with red dot scope. that is a deal

I have 2 right now and another stripped lower to build sometime. My first was a Windham Weaponry flat-top and my second is one I built from Spike's lower and PSA upper. Both are 16" barreled but I think I may put a 20" on my next with some nice optics. Not sure yet, though. Maybe just another cheapie PSA kit to start with again. I shoot them a few times a year and have about 2500 rounds in storage.
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    2005 Lund Rebel SS 1650 w/25 HP Merc 4-stroke
    USAF 1985 - 2006 NKAWTG!

Quote Originally Posted by yetti462 View Post
    I did that crap the last time a nut shot some place up. Hell I remember when you couldn't find the parts. I frankensteined one with what parts I could find in stock. Ended up wrapping up about $950 in it. At the time that was cheap b/c a lame AR was selling for $1200 on the low end. Then the market crashed on them, I had in a complete upper what a complete rifle cost. I'll wait this one out for awhile before I buy another AR.
    Same here. bought a cheapo Del Ton gun upgraded everything on it but the bare upper rec. everything and I mean everything else was changed out.
    had probably $1500 in it.
    when I sold it cause I just flat out got bored with it...I got 700 out of it on a trade for a handgun.
    ill just stick with handguns personally

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    So, you want people to stop buying guns so that the price remains low in case you want to buy one? I’ll check with you before I buy my next one to make sure it’s ok since it’s your world and we are just living in it.
    Don't think anywhere in my post it says that...but y'all are gonna have a meltdown anyway...so go ahead...drive the market up and pay way too much for everything..I've got enough to hunt for the next 15 or so years if I didn't buy another shell starting today...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    Not trying to drive any prices up. Just preparing in case the prices do get driven up again.

15. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    I think we are good. All of our local shops are fine. Prices are good. Hope im not wrong.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

16. Banned
    I’m glad I’ve never had a desire to get one. They just don’t anything for me. They sound too expensive for me and looks like it’s going to get worse.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ST8Bugging View Post
    Just ordered 10 more 80% lowers. Ya know. Just in case.
    It looks like my 5D will be busy.
    So jealous here, want to go this route to build one up for myself.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    So jealous here, want to go this route to build one up for myself.
    It's a lot of fun. We have a building party about twice a year and we all pile up in the garage with our lowers.
    Everyone has their own ideas and opinions of what parts build the best lowers.
    We a lot of fun building lowers

19. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    I’m glad I’ve never had a desire to get one. They just don’t anything for me. They sound too expensive for me and looks like it’s going to get worse.
    Expensive? Right now you can buy about 15 different brands of ar15 for less than 5 bills. $320 is the cheapest i have seen them.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

20. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    Guys, NOW is the time to start buying ammo and all the reloading supplies you think you'll ever need. Prices are probably low as they will ever get. Great deals now since supply has caught up with demand. Unbelievable deals on bulk .22s and 9mm. NOW is the time. Remember the shortages a few years ago? Just saying.
    no the last two years where, now it’s getting crazy again!!!

Kind of like jumping into the stock market when it’s hitting all time high, and everyone is all excited!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast