F205 Merc 250 Four Stroke - What props have you tried?

I have a 2019 F205 with a Merc 250 FS and a 6 inch bobs action series jackplate. I'm currently running a 23 Fury 3 blade and I get some decent numbers out of it but I'm touching the limiter so thinking about trying a 24 Fury. I would like to know if anyone has tried a Tempest or something else to see how it does?
    Brooks Forsyth
    GET A LIMIT OUTDOORS
    Proudly representing these brands:
    Mercury Marine
    Lowrance, V&M Baits
    Enigma Fishing, Bob's Machine Shop
    Crossed Industries

2. Member
    Im running that 23 Fury also and am very happy with everything. Good holeshot loaded. top end, handling and fuel economy. Can get on plane and stay on plane at around 26mph when navigating new and sketchy areas. Don't think Ill be changing anything soon. May I ask what your top speed is?

3. Member
    I posted some of my results in another thread but I am still looking for the perfect solution. I am playing with a Scorpion now so as soon as I can get some big water to run in, I will update my results.

Overall I am satisfied with the 23 Fury as well and it may end up being the best prop. I'm just the type of person who likes to see what else others may have tried and play around with other set ups to see what may be optimal for this particular boat/motor combination. My top speed tourney loaded with 2 people and live wells full in this summer heat here in south Louisiana right now is 72 mph at 6000 rpm which is pretty good. I got the boat in March so I haven't been able to really run this set up in the cooler months but i'm sure I will be hitting the limiter especially when I'm running solo.
    Brooks Forsyth
    GET A LIMIT OUTDOORS
    Proudly representing these brands:
    Mercury Marine
    Lowrance, V&M Baits
    Enigma Fishing, Bob's Machine Shop
    Crossed Industries