how to post a pic and not a link with numbers

I posted pics recently with no problems but now I post a pic and its nmbers and letters and you have to click it to see what the pic is. Any Ideas on what im doing wrong now.

2. Member

I don't know why you're having problems posting a picture, but I'll try and see if it works for me.

9 out of 10 Men.jpg
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

4. Banned
    imgbb.com and select the full link....forgot exactly what its called but its the 5th option i believe, the next to last one.

5. Member
    works fine for me dont know what your issue is
    this is mine

this is yours

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger521znem View Post
    I posted pics recently with no problems but now I post a pic and its nmbers and letters and you have to click it to see what the pic is. Any Ideas on what im doing wrong now.
    Your not doing anything wrong......................it depends on the picture your trying to upload from your pc. I have done tests and one picture will show up as a thumbnail while another will show as a set of numbers with attachment tags wrapped around it. I find that hosting pictures online somewhere is still the best.

I have to process my pictures through this free app.... http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx to get the to fit most of the time. Even then it will sometimes they will post upside-down or sideways. Let's see how I do now....

l.jpeg
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

8. Member
    I hope that picture is of the kid's old swingset, and not your boat trailer frame!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassboat1 View Post
    I hope that picture is of the kid's old swingset, and not your boat trailer frame!
    it was the tubing that all the trailer wires were routed through i had the grind them all off and etch prime then rapture liner it

10. Member
    Try putting this in Front of the picture coding [IMG] And this behind the code. [/IMG]

That works much better

Do any of you post pics with a phone? I posted pics 2-3 years ago but don’t remember if it was from the computer or phone. I haven’t had any luck the last couple of try’s. I’ve posted pics on BassZone with my phone with no problems.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

13. Member
    I use my Chromebook 99% of the time. Here is a trial from my Pixel Android phone. However, the photo automatically transfers to Google Photos so that is the actual source.
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Member
    The system here ..Manage Attachments ..works well enough. However, since my phone screen is tiny, hitting the right "buttons" is very difficult.

For some reason, I cannot expand the phone's screen to see better. Non-expansion only happens when I am in the ..Manage Attachments ..mode.

I love my Chromebook. A real keyboard and a 14 inch screen!..all for under $300.