navionics question

When i go to the navionics site on my laptop on certain lakes it shows drop offs, contour lines etc. When i look at the same lake on my graph it shows none of this. I have already made sure navionics is selected on my gragh chart options. Any ideas? its the navionics platinum card i have.

Did you update the latest update?
    Do you select SonarChart on youre graph?
    Everything should be the same

3. Member
    I had the same exact issues recently with a new Navionics card. Called Navionics and they told me to make sure I had an updated card and updated the software in my graph for starters. I knew mine were pretty up to date, but and after doing that I didn't notice any difference. They also sent me a sheet with all the recommended settings for Lowrance graphs. I updated a bunch of these settings under the chart options area based on their recommendations and found out that a few of my settings were the root cause of my issues. I can maybe try to find the sheet when I get home, but hope this helps.

4. Member
    Tim would love to have those recommendations if you can find them. thanks

5. Member
    I would love to see some screen shots of what you are seeing. It certainly would help to figure out what is going on. You should see everything you see on the website, as long as the data is updated.

6. Member
    Sounds like you don’t have sonar charts turned on. I believe on older units (gen2), this feature is called “fish n chips”

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisa View Post
    Sounds like you don’t have sonar charts turned on. I believe on older units (gen2), this feature is called “fish n chips”
    This is correct.... if the unit has older software it will show as “Fish N Chip”

8. Member
    Yes make sure Fish'N'Chips is turned on (older unit) or SonarCharts Layer (newer Units) is turned on.

Go to Chart page then hit menu>Chart Options>
    NPAA #803