Banned

CHARGER/CHAMPION OWNERS TOURNEY..IN TEXAS

There has been quite a bit of interest for a Owners Tournament in Texas. We have some ideas, and nothing set in stone. Everything has to start somewhere right? That being said...if you could choose between Rayburn or Toledo Bend which would you choose, and which season would you choose? Spring, summer, fall or winter? Thanks!

2. Member
    12 hour plus drive from St. Louis area, but that would be a trip of a lifetime for me. I vote for the fall.

Your going to get a lot more participation if you have in the Spring or early Summer. Fall is for hunting, that's what several folks will be doing.

Winter Rayburn

Spring time for me and Rayburn.
    I got nothin

6. Member
    Will this take the place of the Fall Table Rock tournament?

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POPSLAVAZ View Post
    Will this take the place of the Fall Table Rock tournament?
    No. Maybe in addition to the Ultimate Challenge. Nothing is set in stone. It's just an idea. There were many people that are not fishing the Table Rock tournament for several different reasons. Also many people asking for a Texas tournament...so we are just getting some feelers out. I put out a poll on facebook yesterday and so far the poll is OVERWHELMINGLY Rayburn in the fall.

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    If you haven't been back on the Champion page, there is an Champion Owners tournament on Toledo Bend usually in the mid-March time frame. You might try & schedule around it if possible, kind of like the annual Bass Cat/Champion tournament on Table Rock.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    If you haven't been back on the Champion page, there is an Champion Owners tournament on Toledo Bend usually in the mid-March time frame. You might try & schedule around it if possible, kind of like the annual Bass Cat/Champion tournament on Table Rock.
    You mean the Bass Cat deal? Most likely will be in the fall but no dates set yet. Like I said just early stages and getting things rolling forward.

10. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHARGERBOATGUY View Post
    You mean the Bass Cat deal? Most likely will be in the fall but no dates set yet. Like I said just early stages and getting things rolling forward.
    No, there is a "Tournament of Champions" put on by Cody Williams (cwill on BBC) on Toledo Bend in March each year for Champion owners in the south. It is separate from the TOC/Bass Cat event on Table Rock in the fall.

To my knowledge, he hasn't set a date yet for next spring.

11. Member
    Rayburn in the spring is so full of tournaments, I doubt you'd be able to find a venue available. Rayburn in October is awesome.

12. Banned
    Rayburn late fall would be my vote. The current owners tournament needs to go back to LOZ in my opinion.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    No, there is a "Tournament of Champions" put on by Cody Williams (cwill on BBC) on Toledo Bend in March each year for Champion owners in the south. It is separate from the TOC/Bass Cat event on Table Rock in the fall.

To my knowledge, he hasn't set a date yet for next spring.
    Gotcha! Cool deal! This will be for Charger and Champ guys...just a cool thing to do for the Champ and Charger guys! People have had a lot of interest in this, especially from the Charger side to include the Champs and also have it in Texas. Seems like its Rayburn in the Fall by a landslide!