Question 2004 Bullet 21XD Specs

Hi all, I'm looking at one of these boats and I can't find specs anywhere online for them. I assume they are close to the current models and such but really wanted to confirm the length and beam. I believe the length is 21'10 but I don't know the beam. If anybody can answer that one and also point me to some specs that would be great.

Also, what all has changes in the hull or top cap on these from 04 to 2019, they look very similar.

Thanks in advance for your answers and help.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesCoffin View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking at one of these boats and I can't find specs anywhere online for them. I assume they are close to the current models and such but really wanted to confirm the length and beam. I believe the length is 21'10 but I don't know the beam. If anybody can answer that one and also point me to some specs that would be great.

Also, what all has changes in the hull or top cap on these from 04 to 2019, they look very similar.

Thanks in advance for your answers and help.
    Nothing. They are the same boat.

3. Member
    91 inch beam , 1290 lbs , the seats were changed a few times over the years but that might be it.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

4. Banned
    When it's perfect, no need for changes... Dan

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    91 inch beam , 1290 lbs , the seats were changed a few times over the years but that might be it.
    Bucket seats, if you want I could send you same pics, 501-425-0329 I had a 2004 21XDC

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    Bucket seats, if you want I could send you same pics, 501-425-0329 I had a 2004 21XDC
    I know what the seats look like ,I had a 2003 for 14 years and up graded the seats to newer ones after a few years. They had better padding with the newer ones around 2005 they changed
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

7. Member
    Thanks for the info everybody....

Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    I know what the seats look like ,I had a 2003 for 14 years and up graded the seats to newer ones after a few years. They had better padding with the newer ones around 2005 they changed
    I have a 2011 with seats that look like the old style..... was told it was still an option called “fat boy seats”.

They defiantly don’t look as good as the Bucket style.... but damn they are pretty comfortable.

9. Member
    Same here DLAB, I ordered mine in 2016, the new style seats make it feel like your sitting too high in the boat, and yes they are more comfortable than the older ones