Thread: OTISCO REPORT

BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

OTISCO REPORT

Anyone have an Otisco reports , hows it been fishing this year? I haven't been on it this year at all, used to fish it alot it was always good for a surprise Tiger or 2 and some good greenfish super smallie action in early spring then they disappear, however myself and others noticed the bass fishing hasn't been as good as in past years. alot stopped fishing it so dont have any current reports.

2. Member
    Last Tournament I seen posted a 2 day 17 And change won it both days I fish it also from time to time and think it's not the same as years past , but do catch a lot of Tigers anymore ??

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pajoe329 View Post
    Last Tournament I seen posted a 2 day 17 And change won it both days I fish it also from time to time and think it's not the same as years past , but do catch a lot of Tigers anymore ??
    last i was ther i was good for at least 2 to 3 follows and at least 1 catch. my biggest there is a 42 incher.

4. Member
    I was there last weekend. Bass fishing was a bit slow with most fishing being done in the north end where some nice ones were caught. We did get a small musky by the causeway and another one was broken off at the causeway right before ours. Planning to head up there again next weekend.

5. Member
    I fished this week, messed around the north end. Just having fun running shore, burning spinnerbaits shallow and fishing frogs. Caught decent numbers, nothing big and a few tigers. Didn't mess around with the smallies. Nice change of pace

6. Member
    Was there last weekend ..little slow .. but had a 5 # kicker...

and yes couple nice muskies on spinner baits
    Last edited by Murph44; 10-07-2019 at 07:35 AM.

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360