Thread: Where to buy??

Where to buy??

Anyone know where to buy powerpoles the cheapest?

2. Member
    I would say the following person as I have not ordered yet but I will be ordering, he has gone well beyond the norm to help me with my decision making. He has Ranger color chips and actually sent me photos of the red power pole next to my red mist color chip. That is service.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/member.php?u=95761
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Happy to give you pricing, think you will find us to have the lowest package pricing coupled with by far the best Power Pole customer service on BBC.

Like botrdav said, can't beat Kevin at K & K. Great customer service with excellent pricing! Another BBC sponsor is Wacky Riggers and I understand their pricing and customer service are also excellent.

5. Member
    X3 for Kevin at K&K. Great prices & even better advice. Can't recommend him enough.

6. Member
    X4 For Kevin at K&K Kustomz. I shopped around for months looking for the best deal on power poles until I came to a post just like this one. No one comes close to the price and the customer service that K&K has to offer.

7. Member
    X5 for Kevin at K and K Kustomz. All around a nice guy and up front with you from the get go! Definitely the best choice out there! Hell I have even text him at 1 am with a issue I had installing and he was right there to help at 1 in the morning!! That's dedication. All around best!

I got my blades from KandK. I don't think you can beat their price and on top of that they are on here daily answering questions.

9. Member
    it clear talk to Kevin at K&K