Thread: Toledo Bend

Toledo Bend

Anyone been on Toledo Bend lately since theyve been lowering it? If so any luck with the bass? Have a youth tournament th 17th month and my son and I struggle in normal conditions!!!

2. Member
    The tournament is the 17 this month. Launching from Sam Miguel

3. Member
    Good luck with that lake will be 5-7’ low, better be extra carful with them kids, pretty much a lot of the productive areas won’t have any water in it including San Miguel launch, that’s gonna be a nightmare if y’all have a lot of boats

4. Member
    Fished south on Saturday with very little luck. Four bass and all under's. Housen, Six Mile, Indian Mounds, and back to the Louisiana side before we shut it down due to the heat. No grass and low water makes it tough.

5. Member
    Weve tried telling them we need to move tournament to another lake

6. Member
    I doubt you’ll be able to get into the main finger of San Miguel from the ramp, even if you can launch. It’s been a while since I launched there but there used to be a real shallow hump or sand bar leaving the ramp.

7. Member
    The Sabine County ramp on Hwy 21 next to Keith's Tackle is a no go now for bass boats due to low water!
    Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148

8. Member
    Should be getting the level back to normal after all this rain. Good luck hope y’all don’t get flooded.