Thread: RIVN

Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar

RIVN

I'm sure the numbers are a little outdated, but I think RIVN is trading with a market cap near the amount of cash they have. I'm sure they are burning cash but I think I remember the CEO saying that they would be cash flow positive this year sometime. Maybe I'm misremembering but could this be a great buying opportunity.

I think RIVN outperforms TSLA over the next 12 months from these prices. $9.20 vs $172. high risk high reward

And there was some pics on reddit recently of Rivian DHL vans
    Thanos was the hero

2. Member
    They saved billions by pausing the GA plant. I'm playing golf in a tournament with a group from Rivian in a couple of weeks. I'm sure they will be very positive about resuming the GA plans. I bought some after the terrible earnings report as a shot in the dark. I hope you are right.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    I hope Rivian makes it.

I worked on the Rivian general assy Job for 14 months
    It's a interesting start up, I myself have always seen it as a nitch market
    There struggling in that they hired a very smart young crew with no experiece and they ran the place like a Cal. tech company (Free Breakfast and Lunch)
    Hopefully they sort it out, I bought in at 40 and 20
    Let's hope they turn a profit

Telsa,
    I myself see there biggest Value in there SuperChargers
    Ford and Rivian are both going to use them, They might become the Standard plug and charger and they have the Network
    If they do a spin off, it's worth Billions
    As far as Cars and SUV's, It's a nitch market there well established and do make a profit. This is the first down turn in the market
    Plus there the leader in Batt tech at this point. They will be fine