Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    This thread could set a new record for the most post by the time we all get ours.
    I don't have a dog in this race but I check in to see the latest and feel for you guys..

Anyone find out if it is a part shortage, software problem etc??

Hopefully you guys get them before the next Icast.

That would be embarrassing for HB.

Yes, I do have HB products now and am just watching.

Good Luck

2. Member
    i honestly don't think anyone knows for sure. only what they have been told by HB and looks like there are a lot of different ship dates coming from them.
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    Panoptix Livescope System
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D Johnson View Post
    This thread could set a new record for the most post by the time we all get ours.
    You ain’t kidding

I gave up cancel all orders I'll wait for what ever is going to be new next.
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

Quote Originally Posted by sheeterhdip225 View Post
    I gave up cancel all orders I'll wait for what ever is going to be new next.
    Same!

6. Member
    anything new going on with getting 360 mega transducers ? ordered mine from rmp. havent heard a word.

7. Member
    Our local sporting goods shop was told by their rep, expect shipping late April to early May. Remember this is the Minnesota market

8. Member
    My boat dealer is suppose to get 6 in today or monday from their wholesaler. 3 boats, including mine, are sitting there waiting to get the rigging done. Fingers crossed.

9. Member
    FYI. Browns marine in Glencoe AL has 2 Mega 360 for ultrex in stock. 256-492-2212.

Update: sold both in 30 min.
    Last edited by AlabamaDale; 03-05-2020 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Update

I'm a patient man... ..........................But.
    It's getting thinner everyday.. Already fishing tournaments and the dammme thing was paid for and told it would ship first week of January.

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    I'm a patient man... ..........................But.
    It's getting thinner everyday.. Already fishing tournaments and the dammme thing was paid for and told it would ship first week of January.
    Where did you order from? I talked to a dealer today that’s supposed to be getting two in any day, we’ll see.

12. Member
    I hear that preorders are going to be filled first then I read these post that a dealer is susposed to be getting two in. Also there is two sitting on a shelf. My patients is wearing thin. So thin I am working on a mount to use LiveScope Prespective that doesn't even come close to Mega 360. Don
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

13. Member
    Im ready to just get a LiveScope. Do many people run 3 graphs in the front? Asking for a friend
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Skeeter FX20 250 SHO

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D Johnson View Post
    I hear that preorders are going to be filled first then I read these post that a dealer is susposed to be getting two in. Also there is two sitting on a shelf. My patients is wearing thin. So thin I am working on a mount to use LiveScope Prespective that doesn't even come close to Mega 360. Don
    Some dealers have pre-orders dating back longer than consumers, but most of them have been already pre-sold themselves. My dealer ordered 12 units months ago, and has only received 4. Wholesaler sent them a not that they will get the rest within the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    Where did you order from? I talked to a dealer today that’s supposed to be getting two in any day, we’ll see.
    Brigg Hennessey Outdoors.

16. Member
    I got email from Basspro saying mine shipped yesterday and will be in monday. I ordered it February 14th, thank you Johnny Morris for flexing your muscles and getting units from the manufacturer (just kidding). Hopefully just a sign that lots units will be shipping out in next few weeks.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

17. Member
    Wow... I ordered mine 90 day before you. That's just another reason for me to dislike Bass Pro

18. Member
    What’s baffling is the HB continues to advertise heavily for the M360 when they already can’t fill but a fraction of the demand already created. It’s creating frustration and ill-will IMO. I’ve been trying to get one of these things for five months now.

19. Member
    I'd just be happy to see some real life youtube reviews...... I understand most folks dont have them yet but some people do have them. Screenshots and videos from average people are very limited.

And sorry Wayne....you don't count. You are too darn good at tuning your graph to be considered an average person.... Lol!

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I got email from Basspro saying mine shipped yesterday and will be in monday. I ordered it February 14th, thank you Johnny Morris for flexing your muscles and getting units from the manufacturer (just kidding). Hopefully just a sign that lots units will be shipping out in next few weeks.
    Is your Mega 260 the Ultrex version or for the Fortress? Ive had a Ultrex Mega 360 on order from BPS since the end of Jan. The last 2 weeks the send a pending transaction to my BPS credit card and it goes away. Ive had 2 emails last week from BPS pushing it bacl more and more with each email. Just surprised you ordereded your the 14th and have received it
    2017 Ranger RT188 - Charcoal Metallic
    Passenger Console
    3 across seating/ 2 across seating at bow

Mercury 115 Pro XS 4s
    Spitfire X7 19p 4 blade prop
    Atlas Micro 4 inch Jackplate
    Mercmonitor Smartcraft
    Sportsman II Powerpole
    Minnkota Ultrex 80
    TH Marine Eliminator Nut
    Recirc livewell
    Humminbird Helix 7 DI G2N GPS console for navigation