First time prop selection 93 smoker craft magnum

Hey guys!

I inherited my paps smoker craft magnum 16 a couple of years ago and I've began planning out little upgrades to make for it as I go along. I eventually want to redo the whole inside and make it more modern and nice but my wallet is thinner than newspaper so it'll have to wait haha. He never really upgraded anything from when he purchased it, or changed anything at all. Now I'm going to rewire a bunch of add ons the owner added previous to him while getting a fuse block. But anyways, back to the topic at hand...
    It has a 3 blade prop right now, goes a little over 30mph and has trouble planing out with an 85hp yamaha (enduro?). I was worried that it could be the reeds not opening, but I started to look at the prop and realized that this was a cheap replacement that doesn't even have the size or pitch on it! So I'm starting from zero and looking for recommendations if anyone has any. I'm pretty heavy as is my buddy who fishes with me all the time, I was thinking a 4 blade but really don't know what I want.

Thanks in advance guys! And sorry for the rambling 😄
    Attached Images Attached Images