Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    my 199 is also as dry as it gets. after being very happy with my last 2 legends, i am ordering a phoenix in 2 days. Legend has just become too proud of them and are pricing themselves out of the market.
    Pool 10

2. Member
    It would be interesti g to see an exzac comparison between a legend v20 and a phinex 920.
    I bet you will have more invested in a phinex bringing upto a base equiped legend.

Odie

3. Member
    yea, you,re right. i was comparing a stripped down 191 vs a completey loaded 920 with poles and 12" graphs. i guess next time i'll consult you before i make a move.
    Quote Originally Posted by capt odie View Post
    It would be interesti g to see an exzac comparison between a legend v20 and a phinex 920.
    I bet you will have more invested in a phinex bringing upto a base equiped legend.

Odie
    Pool 10

4. Member
    Hey Mc Gregar
    That 920 is a fine rig. Have you found a dealer thats riggin the boat with options and selling around base price?

5. Member
    Pricing all boats it seems all get within 5k once all options are equal.
    Nitro z21

6. Member
    I agree with JasonG. End of the day if you put same options and have good dealer or shop to find good dealer price will be close. We have a great Legend Dealer that bends over backwards and is great ownership and people!!!

7. Member
    So I will be in the boat searching mode in the next year or two and Legend has always caught my eye. Best looking boat out there and heard the ride is great. The only thing the draws me back from Legend is that I've heard so many people say that they have fiberglass cracking issues. Too me that is a major problem and would definitely drive me away from buying a Legend. Has anyone on here had the cracking issues at all or were those just issues that happened few and far between?

8. Member
    My v20 has cracks all over it.

10. Member
    Pictures?
    Nitro z21

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix 920 Pro XP View Post
    Phoenix must be doing something right cause they are moving a lot of boats right now
    Define "a lot". Nobody is moving "a lot" these days.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeznuts View Post
    PM me your e mail and I will send you pics of the red and black boat.
    Hey buddy send those to me at troy@boemarine.com please

13. Member
    I think they sold all their legends already except a couple 2017s left. Man they had like 6 or 7 17s and only a couple left. I really like that purple color 17 they sold and the kind of copper accent one. They sure built some nice colors I liked for sure. They are sharp rigs

FYI...Don't know if this is accurate or not but it is worth a read:

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=773088

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aquacop View Post
    My V20 was the only boat I've owned where the term "dry storage" didn't apply to ANY of the compartments.

Apropos that a water cop would find the aqua... Now turn in Your report to the Watch Commander/Desk Sgt.

16. Member
    pictures coming tomorrow

17. Member
    Grammer Marine (BBC Sponsor near Tuscaloosa) is apparently going out of business, so their Legends (and everything else) look to be pretty well discounted.
    Last edited by Bama.Bassmaster; 01-11-2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Can't spell grammer...

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznuts View Post
    A Phoenix is a dryer ride? I haven't gotten wet in my v 20.... plus my legend will do 78 mph. Yes, the motor has been "worked" but no Phoenix will be passing me.

Ill run with you with my stock 250...Ill go send my ECU in and have no problem passing you. If we want to compare apples to apples. There are plenty of 920s out there that will run with or outrun you with a stock motor as well. I dont know what motor you have, but will assume its new(er). Surprised you would want to void a warranty to gain a few mph. What did you run stock? 72,73?

In the end...who cares how fast you can run in perfect water right? We dont buy the boats we do for that purpose.
    Last edited by xranger77; 01-11-2017 at 07:38 PM.

I believe he has a 250 SHO flashed to a 300...

Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    I believe he has a 250 SHO flashed to a 300...
    Thought maybe it was. Very absurd comment though. Thought maybe Blake showed up again

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast