Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tackle organization

Let's see how you have your tackle organized/layed out in your boats... What compartments do you utilize for tackle? Plastics in the back? Plastics in bags or boxes? I'm always interested in new ideas and seeing how other guys organize things.

LUND 1875 Pro Guide 👊🏻✊🏻

2. Member
    Front Center compartment-rain suit, extra towels, couple boxes of stuff I will probably not need
    Back Center Compartment- center section is hard baits, right and left are organized bags of plastics
    Back deck port side compartment- tools, scales, culling balls, misc crap
    Back Starboard side compartment- Life jackets, covers for graphs, mainly used for co-angler

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

3. Member
    Simple rule of thumb. Heavy in back. Light up front. I also have a day box up front for what I intend to use that day.
    The best thing I did was organize my garage. I put pegboard down one wall and hung all my soft plastics by category. Over that I put a shelf for all my storage boxes with labels facing out. I build homemade, wooden rod racks on the walls also. I can stand in my boat and reach whatever I want that day. The best thing that it did for me was now I know everything I have and I don't find myself buying useless duplicate items I already have. I use my stuff up. By organizing my garage, my boat load and organization is much more efficient by the season.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TableRock55; 01-10-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Let me first say I've seen how Arron martens has his stuff organized with boxes in boxes to keep water out. Maybe I'll try something like that. BUT I hate it when water gets into plastic storage boxes. I've used them for years and I finally decided to just leave everything the way it came.

Yes i know where everything is

2017 - Phoenix 919 / 225hp Pro Xs

5. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    I've been trying to find plastic shoe boxes where the lid actually locks on by handles on the sides to keep my soft plastics in the bags.
    All I can find in that size has lids that sit on top that you push down on to get them to sort of snap, but the snap is weak and the lids will pop off easily on the first good wave.I currently keep soft plastics in 3700's, I don't like that anymore. They lay all bunched up, and some of them take on a different shape...curl or bend.

6. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassboater101 View Post
    Let me first say I've seen how Arron martens has his stuff organized with boxes in boxes to keep water out. Maybe I'll try something like that. BUT I hate it when water gets into plastic storage boxes. I've used them for years and I finally decided to just leave everything the way it came.

Yes i know where everything is

Hey, there's those plastic shoe boxes that have the snap on lid!...

$.97 at lowes and the lids never come off.

They got rid of the dry storage in the tray?
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

It's the same with the exception of no lazy Susan. I'm gonna take everything out and "organize". I'll get you and empty pic

No its not the same. We have a center part that unscrewss and you can put paperwork and such in.
    Jason

If you zoom in you can barely see it between the planos. I don't have a better pic at the moment.

Jason

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Jason Looks like we going to have to make a call, I got to have one of those new ones
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    here is my junk
    info@drewcraft.com

Oh you meant that tube dry storage

Quote Originally Posted by Bassboater101 View Post
    Oh you meant that tube dry storage
    Yea. How many planos could go in yours. If I could get 10 up there that would be awesome. I have more junk I pile in mine.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Jason Looks like we going to have to make a call, I got to have one of those new ones
    Yea if I can get a couple more up there I'm sold.
    Jason

Looks like 2 more would fit then you have so 10 total. I'll double check for you when I get back home. The black part on mine is actually flat and doesn't have the slots to keep the boxes in place like yours.

Gotcha. Thanks. You have a drain from the seat pedestal holes to the hull?
    Jason

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast