Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    If you run out, you can retrieve the roll from the boat to use. Just don't forget to restock the boat once the shortage has passed!
    15856755253751976992162.jpg
    Grabbed mine out of the boat before covering it. Ain't seen toilet paper on the shelves in weeks.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    It kinda a wonder it hasn't happened before, cause more and more people I meet sure seem to be full of sh-t!
    Some on here try and twist facts for their agenda. And some say things flat out didn't happen that 100% did. So, know what you mean.

3. Member
    Overall our Hannaford stores seem to be catching up. A few things are picked over (but not empty) like canned goods, rice, pasta and sauces. TP and tissues have been low but not out. Meat display looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    If you run out, you can retrieve the roll from the boat to use. Just don't forget to restock the boat once the shortage has passed!
    Already depleted that source

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I saw it in a WM and a Kroger recently. Had a fair amount too...caught me off guard. We are good but I texted some people that I thought might be low but they were good as well.

Some stores have implemented a no return on TP policy as well so the hoarders will be stuck with it.
    They should as there is no sane reason to have to return it, I mean even the worst works as intended . I just happen to have done my usual stock up before all this started and hadn't the need to buy any since the hoarding. I told my mom not to worry I had extra for her.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

6. Member
    If you have a Camping World or other RV store near you, they will have stock of their RV septic tank friendly TP.
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

7. Member
    Don't really understand the run on Toilet paper. This Covig-19 doesn't give you the Diarrhea.
    The main problem is, Somebody sneezes and everybody within 100 foot radius SHITS themselves.
    Seriously though, Everybody please stay home, this is no joke.
    Mother Nature doing her spring house cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by dstep0 View Post
    If you have a Camping World or other RV store near you, they will have stock of their RV septic tank friendly TP.
    LOL, we never even used RV paper when we had and RV! Kind of like wiping your behind with a handful of smoke!
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    2005 Lund Rebel SS 1650 w/25 HP Merc 4-stroke
    USAF 1985 - 2006 NKAWTG!

9. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    No issue here

FB_IMG_1585677110674.jpg
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    Go to the dollar store. Everyone shops at Walmart.
    Wife scored a 24 roll pack at Dollar General the other day
    2002 RANGER 520VX
    2006 Mercury PROXS 225

11. Member
    WM had some at 1 in the afternoon yesterday. Also, I went by a grocery store and they will not accept returns on any of the hoarding items (tp, sanitizers, wipes, etc.).
    War Eagle Blackhawk 2170 - Suzuki 150, MG Xi5
    Lowrance HDS 7" & 9" - Twin Talon 12' Anchors

try sams.com if you shop there. we was able to finally get some paper towels

13. Member
    Grainger online. 2 ply 80 rolls $37not Charmin but beats a corncob

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AirForceAngler View Post
    It's been two weeks and the shelves are still bare. It's not quite an emergency for us yet but will be in a few days.
    Leaves should be out on the trees by now so you should have an ample supply.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I saw it in a WM and a Kroger recently. Had a fair amount too...caught me off guard. We are good but I texted some people that I thought might be low but they were good as well.

Some stores have implemented a no return on TP policy as well so the hoarders will be stuck with it.
    If they can't return it will just end up on craigslist or something similar.

Full aisle of TP yesterday here...most everything back on the shelves. Little low on chicken and eggs...but they had some. That was just one store. Lady behind be had two packs of antiseptic wipes...the cashier told her limit was one. I said I’d take the wipes paid my bill..and handed them back to the gal behind me. Never seen a lady so grateful for a 2 dollar box of wipes.

17. Member
    I've been to my local Safeway a couple times in the morning (between 7-8AM) last week and was able to find some on the shelf. They have a sign there that says 1 limit per person. So maybe you'd have better luck earlier in the morning? Anyways, good luck.

the Costco & Walmart down street has shelves full of TP papers Sunday afternoon and the lady at Walmart, the wife knows claimed it not being stocked piled now.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkainoa View Post
    I've been to my local Safeway a couple times in the morning (between 7-8AM) last week and was able to find some on the shelf. They have a sign there that says 1 limit per person. So maybe you'd have better luck earlier in the morning? Anyways, good luck.
    I thought Safeway went out of business decades ago?

Is anyone concerned for the sheer devastation of the old growth forests this surge in paper goods will create?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast