Thread: 2022 200 sho

2022 200 sho

My trim works no matter if the key or anything else is on.
    Today on the lake it’s intermittent trim doesn’t work at any place even on the motor
    Turn the key on and trim works everywhere. I’m confused, I need help.

2. Member
    Your going to be chasing wires and looking for damage first. Sounds like mouse or squirrel damage to insulation and I would not run it until found. Cj
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

3. Member
    I have a 2022 250 SHO and my Ranger did the same thing 2 times. Trim just stopped working but, if I powered up my pad to start the engine it worked everywhere. They ended up changing a module on my engine both times and fixed it. However, it just went out again so I need to take it back. Dealer stated that Yamaha is aware and they are supposed to be looking into it. Engine works great just annoying when you fish a lot of shallow water. Not sure this is your issue just sounds similar to what happened to me hope this helps

4. Member
    Ah, the plot thickens. Didn't know the boat has a module. A skeeter I worked on had all kinds of issues until the board was changed out. Then add another one on the engine. Good luck. CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

5. Member
    Another plus for switches! Good luck guys!
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F22Crewdawg View Post
    I have a 2022 250 SHO and my Ranger did the same thing 2 times. Trim just stopped working but, if I powered up my pad to start the engine it worked everywhere. They ended up changing a module on my engine both times and fixed it. However, it just went out again so I need to take it back. Dealer stated that Yamaha is aware and they are supposed to be looking into it. Engine works great just annoying when you fish a lot of shallow water. Not sure this is your issue just sounds similar to what happened to me hope this helps
    do you know what the module is called?

7. Member
    I didn’t ask the name I’m sorry. I’ll ask when I contact them tomorrow to schedule to get mine back in for service.

8. Member
    I didn’t ask the name I’m sorry. I’ll ask when I contact them tomorrow to schedule to get mine back in for service.
    Thank you I greatly appreciated it.
    you can texted me if you want.
    937-307-3212

9. Member
    What marina? Thanks again

10. Member
    Sorry it took so long but they called it the total trim module. P/N 6KW-85335-00. Hope this helps!

11. Member
    Does this sound like what you are experiencing?

"Some boat applications may have gauges or accessories that activate with the ignition in the “OFF” position when operating the Power Trim and Tilt (PTT) switch. This could happen on a boat equipped with an outboard engine model from the list above using a 6X3/704/703 remote control. To confirm if the issue exists, turn off the main switch, wait at least 30 seconds to allow the Electronic Control Module (ECM) to power down, then operate the PTT switch while monitoring gauges and accessories while to see if they activate."