Thread: Prayer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Banned
    [QUOTE=digthemup;12296948]
    Quote Originally Posted by rexico View Post

Because you are a troll-a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant,or other disruptive contents-, and really have NO desire to learn anything this forum has to offer is the reason why I have suggested to many to just not waste their time with you.

Time to go back into your cave to live out your days.
    Nice zig zag and deflection. What a fine example

2. Banned
    [QUOTE=digthemup;12296948]

Because you are a troll-a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant,or other disruptive contents-, and really have NO desire to learn anything this forum has to offer is the reason why I have suggested to many to just not waste their time with you.

Time to go back into your cave to live out your days.
    Nice deflection, and zig zag. Should I use you as an example of religion can do? There are some good people on the forum, I'm not sure they would chose you as a representative of what God can do.

3. Member
    Rexico, do you have any other questions pertaining to this thread?
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mram10us View Post
    Rexico, do you have any other questions pertaining to this thread?
    Yes...it would be interesting to know, if others believe the situation originally described, is the "perfect plan of God that is benefit to all involved"

5. Member
    Yes...it would be interesting to know, if others believe the situation originally described, is the "perfect plan of God that is benefit to all involved"
    Can we agree it doesn't matter what "others believe" since we are talking about what the Bible says about God's plan? We found romans 8:28 was referring to "those that love God". I don't know of a verse saying God has a perfect plan for the wicked. He does say He doesn't hear the prayers of the wicked(Is 1:15). I think we need a full picture before we judge what God allows and why :)
    Last edited by mram10us; 01-25-2022 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Had to add a verse

6. Banned
    Can we agree it doesn't matter what "others believe" since we are talking about what the Bible says about God's plan? We found romans 8:28 was referring to "those that love God". I don't know of a verse saying God has a perfect plan for the wicked. He does say He doesn't hear the prayers of the wicked(Is 1:15). I think we need a full picture before we judge what God allows and why :)
    Thanks for the response. This last sequence began because of the statement "Perfect plan of God that is of benefit to all involved" I don't believe that, not at all.

7. Member
    Thanks for the response. This last sequence began because of the statement "Perfect plan of God that is of benefit to all involved" I don't believe that, not at all.
    I am not discounting God's sovereignty (being in control) or His plan of salvation. Hope i was not confusing. Let me know where I am wrong, guys. Don't want to tell rexico stuff that isn't 100% God's Word

8. Member
    I am not discounting God's sovereignty (being in control) or His plan of salvation. Hope i was not confusing. Let me know where I am wrong, guys. Don't want to tell rexico stuff that isn't 100% God's Word

For consideration…..James 1:13 teaches, “God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one.” Deuteronomy 32:4 says, “The Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice” (2 Samuel 22:31; Psalm 18:30; and Matthew 5:48).

God is sovereign and will sometimes allow evil to progress His perfect Will. Look no further than the crucifixion of Christ. God/Christ, the creator of the heavens and earth (and mankind), came to us in human form to suffer horribly and die on the Cross, be buried, and be raised on the third day so that we can be made whole again in His sight.

There is no greater sacrifice on this earth nor will there ever be. Praise God that He allowed that evil to occur.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234