Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I got email from Basspro saying mine shipped yesterday and will be in monday. I ordered it February 14th, thank you Johnny Morris for flexing your muscles and getting units from the manufacturer (just kidding). Hopefully just a sign that lots units will be shipping out in next few weeks.
    Is your Mega 360 the Ultrex version or for the Fortress? Ive had a Ultrex Mega 360 on order from BPS since the end of Jan. The last 2 weeks they sent a pending transaction to my BPS credit card and then it goes away. Ive had 2 emails last week from BPS pushing it back more and more with each email. Just surprised you ordered yours the 14th and have received it
    2017 Ranger RT188 - Charcoal Metallic
    Passenger Console
    3 across seating/ 2 across seating at bow

Mercury 115 Pro XS 4s
    Spitfire X7 19p 4 blade prop
    Atlas Micro 4 inch Jackplate
    Mercmonitor Smartcraft
    Sportsman II Powerpole
    Minnkota Ultrex 80
    TH Marine Eliminator Nut
    Recirc livewell
    Humminbird Helix 7 DI G2N GPS console for navigation
    Humminbird Helix 9 DI GPS G3N bow
    Humminbird Helix 10 SI Mega console
    Mega 360
    Boatbuckle G2 trailer retractable tiedowns

I ordered one last night from a place that said they had them in stock. I’ll be shocked if they actually had them. Looks like they definitely received some but not sure how many people ordered and if their website updated.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    I ordered one last night from a place that said they had them in stock. I’ll be shocked if they actually had them. Looks like they definitely received some but not sure how many people ordered and if their website updated.
    There are a number of sites showing them in stock on the site but if you call or chat with them they will tell you they are out of stock. The place I ordered from showed in stock and I placed the order, got the email later stating out of stock. Now their site says available for pre-order and I'm told it could be later this month but I'm not holding my breath. At least I have my 360 now to use until the MEGA one is actually in stock. Also, if you go to the HB site almost all of their products show out of stock right now. Either a big run on products and HB didn't anticipate or they are being affected by this virus getting parts.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sewerdude View Post
    Is your Mega 360 the Ultrex version or for the Fortress? Ive had a Ultrex Mega 360 on order from BPS since the end of Jan. The last 2 weeks they sent a pending transaction to my BPS credit card and then it goes away. Ive had 2 emails last week from BPS pushing it back more and more with each email. Just surprised you ordered yours the 14th and have received it
    Ultrex version and I got shipping email I wont believe it fully till its in my hands monday. I order the spliter cable from some where else and thats still not in yet.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by woppercatcher View Post
    There are a number of sites showing them in stock on the site but if you call or chat with them they will tell you they are out of stock. The place I ordered from showed in stock and I placed the order, got the email later stating out of stock. Now their site says available for pre-order and I'm told it could be later this month but I'm not holding my breath. At least I have my 360 now to use until the MEGA one is actually in stock. Also, if you go to the HB site almost all of their products show out of stock right now. Either a big run on products and HB didn't anticipate or they are being affected by this virus getting parts.
    I understand that, seems to be common practice! I’ve been looking online for a while. I’m not in a hurry either since I have the original 360 and have to get a G3 Helix unit or possibly a new Solix, haven’t decided yet. My order states “processed” but I’ll wait and see. I’m on another list from a somewhat local dealer that has two coming in any day they said. I’m not positive when they ordered but it was a while ago.

BoatID is who I ordered from last night. They have decent reviews but several bad ones also.

6. Member

Sure hope it wasn't BoatID.com. those guys are jokers and liars. They even confirmed that they had it in stock and they did that to multiple people.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Skeeter FX20 250 SHO

7. Member
    I understand that, seems to be common practice! I’ve been looking online for a while. I’m not in a hurry either since I have the original 360 and have to get a G3 Helix unit or possibly a new Solix, haven’t decided yet. My order states “processed” but I’ll wait and see. I’m on another list from a somewhat local dealer that has two coming in any day they said. I’m not positive when they ordered but it was a while ago.

BoatID is who I ordered from last night. They have decent reviews but several bad ones also.
    Each time BoatID.com blamed Minnkota for the delay. Each time they said wait 24-48 hours for updated tracking info but that kept happening where I'd have to wait an additional 24-48 hours. Long story short, each conversation ended with "Do you want to cancel or keep your order" with no real guidance.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Skeeter FX20 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by SJSU_Slants View Post
    Each time BoatID.com blamed Minnkota for the delay. Each time they said wait 24-48 hours for updated tracking info but that kept happening where I'd have to wait an additional 24-48 hours. Long story short, each conversation ended with "Do you want to cancel or keep your order" with no real guidance.
    That’s what I figured, probably should go ahead and cancel. Did they charge your CC and if so was it a hassle to get the refund?

9. Member
    I just cancelled mine with Boat.Id. I'll order it through BPS. At least I know they have a good reputation. May still have to wait but at least I would be getting it from a company that lies to their customers.

Just cancelled through BoatID also, bunch of crooks. I called this morning and was told it would ship today or Monday, they put me on hold to confirm. Called again just now and told at least April but basically they had no idea. Told them I wanted to cancel the order. Lady told me they would cancel but if the item had been shipped already it was too late. Basically a bunch of clueless liars.
    Last edited by C130; 03-06-2020 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sirerin View Post
    I just cancelled mine with Boat.Id. I'll order it through BPS. At least I know they have a good reputation. May still have to wait but at least I would be getting it from a company that lies to their customers.
    Dealing with BOATid is like calling a 900 number and expecting to receive communion.
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Rich View Post
    Dealing with BOATid is like calling a 900 number and expecting to receive communion.
    True, I think it’s the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. No one knew anything, people being really loud in the background. Guy tells me they were having a party so it was just going to be noisy.

True, I think it’s the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. No one knew anything, people being really loud in the background. Guy tells me they were having a party so it was just going to be noisy.
    Go to the BoatID website and at the top of the page click on some of the icons for vehicles, semi-truck parts, motorcycle parts, outdoor recreation/camping, tools, etc.

That is why they know nothing about anything.

They are like the factoryoutletstore site with more stuff.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    Ultrex version and I got shipping email I wont believe it fully till its in my hands monday. I order the spliter cable from some where else and thats still not in yet.
    Hope I'm wrong---------- but odds are the splitter cable is what got shipped. Been there done that got the splitter to show for it.;

15. Member
    Mega 360 Transducer ordered in October and Y-Splitter in December from Hodges Marine. Got the splitter in Feb, no Transducer yet. Hodges said Feb 27th, yet here we are. I have not received an automated email update from them in months. Starting to worry if Humminbird is having issues, or just high demand.

16. Member
    I got an email Monday from them and now the estimated ship dates are pending for both mega 360 and y cable. Sounded like they don’t know right now when humminbird will ship them some. But for the price I got it there pre ordered I’ll just hold out

Quote Originally Posted by akowalc1 View Post
    Mega 360 Transducer ordered in October and Y-Splitter in December from Hodges Marine. Got the splitter in Feb, no Transducer yet. Hodges said Feb 27th, yet here we are. I have not received an automated email update from them in months. Starting to worry if Humminbird is having issues, or just high demand.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akowalc1 View Post
    On the "not receiving an email in months part"..... they updated their whole website back in november, I think it was. Orders that were placed on the old system are not receiving the automated emails of backorder status. In fact the order doesn't show on your account history either, but i have confirmed several times that my order is still valid. I ordered the y-cable on the updated system and did receive updates along the way. I have received the y-cable already from them.
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

Quote Originally Posted by Rick McFaul View Post
    Wow... I ordered mine 90 day before you. That's just another reason for me to dislike Bass Pro
    I just received the New Bass Pro/Cabela's Bass Book catalog for 2020 and there advertising the M360 " New for 2020 ". It doesn't say anything about preordering or being out of stock. I've also had mine on order since Jan 4. I did receive the "Y" cable on Jan 10. It sounds like they are sending Brian at BBG 3 to 4 at a time and not on a consistent bases. Hopefully HB takes care of all the prepaid / preorders first instead of Bass Pro. Maybe we should all flood HB website with e-mails demanding preorder/prepaid customers get priority.
    Veteran 82nd Airborne Division " ALL THE WAY "

Just a heads up about BoatId this is what I got today from them "Thank you for patience. I apologize for the inconvenience, as the HUMMINBIRD® 411250-1 - MEGA 360 Imaging Trolling Motor Mount Transducer for Ultrex Motors is out of stock, regrettably. The estimated time of arrival is by the end of the March-beginning of April. Please let me know if you would like to wait for the part or cancel the order"
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

Wow, this is utterly ridiculous. Not sure how a company stays in business launching a new product line like this and has not rectified whatever the problem is in over 6 months !!! In business, this is how you lose business to your competition. If it is a parts/supply chain issue, they need to replace their procurement group with people capable of managing the supply base. I have been in procurement for over 30 years and I can tell you beyond a shadow of doubt that I have never had a supply chain issue that took 6 plus months to rectify. I would be unemployed if I took that long to get my suppliers under control and stop the bleeding. Also, if it's a parts supply chain issue, it sounds like a trend across several of their products, and not just the 360's. They have been out of stock and on back-order on several of their head units, accessory cables as well for freaking months now !!! This has been mishandled terribly by Humminbird. I have thousands of dollars invested in Humminbird equipment and would really like to add the 360 mega, but after all of this, I'm tempted to sell my Humminbird equipment and switch over to Lowrance.
    Last edited by bombercraw; 03-09-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast