Thread: Masters tickets

Masters tickets

Has anyone ever won the lottery on Masters tickets? I have applied yearly and never even received a practice day. Anyway, looking to possibly go this coming year if anyone willing to get rid of a ticket or two. I don’t need to go all week. I’d like at least one practice day and one tournament day.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
    Has anyone ever won the lottery on Masters tickets? I have applied yearly and never even received a practice day. Anyway, looking to possibly go this coming year if anyone willing to get rid of a ticket or two. I don’t need to go all week. I’d like at least one practice day and one tournament day.
    My first year I did many years ago. Got deployed so gave them away. Since then, nothing.

3. Member
    My wife applied this year, first time. She won the opportunity to purchase the tickets. Needless to say, we are going.

4. Member
    I applied for nearly 20 years before I was finally drawn in 2017!

5. Member
    Won in 2019 (Tiger). Got tickets for Tuesday practice round - thunderstorms all day. Had to leave the course 3 different times because of lightning.
    Saw a few guys hitting on the range, but no golfers on the course.
    Beautiful place, though. I gotta go back!

Got 2 free tickets for practice day from one of our vendors about 20 years ago. Place is amazing, got to talk to Nick Faldo, was surprised at how big a guy he is. Fred Funk was surprisingly quite funny and interacted with the crowd quite a bit. Was watching Davis Love hit and turned to my side and David Ledbetter was beside me. Really nice guy and took a picture with me.
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
    Bite the bullet and buy a badge off the 2nd market, it's worth it. I go often, either practice round or tournament. For me, practice rounds are not nearly as good. I know people will say practice is more casual / more access but who cares. I want to cut the tension with a knife and see golf shots that matter. Practice rounds are slow and boring.
    Greg
    Edgewater 245CC