Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Tesla stock price

Unbelievable. $510 per share, up 70% in the last 3 months, with a $92 Billion market cap, while Fords market cap is $36 Bil, and GM is $50 Bil. I've seen ONE freaking Tesla on the road.

2. Member
    Quite a few on the road around here. They are setup for the future pretty well. I think that they got a lot of breaks from investors and likely some breaks from the government to get there but they seem to be over the hump.

3. Banned
    Probably have seen more than that... They did a good job designing them to blend in with the regular cars... Dan

4. Member
    You live in the wrong place I think...I am in metro Atlanta and I see no less than 10-12 a day. They are everywhere. What amazes me is that the company cant turn a profit, yet the stock soars...what do I know I guess, but that seems to me that’s the norm lately on the stock exchange
    Brad
    '16 Ranger 521c
    250 Merc Pros XS

5. Member
    They are all over here. Couldn’t pay me to drive one.

6. Member
    Today drove by a mall that must have had 20 charging stations, every one in use.

7. Member
    Tons of Tesla’s on the road here

8. Member
    Tons of them in western wa. Guessing the bulk of their sales are the pnw/ca/ne markets.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

They are everywhere in Columbus, OH...and that is childs play to how many you will see in Fort Lauderdale. Also, they are not traded just as a car company, a lot of their valuation is based on them being viewed as a technology company. I have bought and sold their stock 3 times thus far.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    Unbelievable. $510 per share, up 70% in the last 3 months, with a $92 Billion market cap, while Fords market cap is $36 Bil, and GM is $50 Bil. I've seen ONE freaking Tesla on the road.
    There were three on my street yesterday.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

11. Member
    Any profits yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gatechfan View Post
    You live in the wrong place I think...I am in metro Atlanta and I see no less than 10-12 a day. They are everywhere. What amazes me is that the company cant turn a profit, yet the stock soars...what do I know I guess, but that seems to me that’s the norm lately on the stock exchange
    Its not uncommon to use a business model in the early stages of a company that is not intended to turn a profit. Instead, what might have been profit is reinvested into the the company to help it continue to grow. So, not turning a profit should not be equated to not being successful.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

13. Member
    There are a good many on the roads in upstate SC.

It's just hard for me to grasp that Telsa as a company is worth more than both Ford and GM put together. It's hard to imagine Tesla becoming the most common vehicle make on the road.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    It's just hard for me to grasp that Telsa as a company is worth more than both Ford and GM put together. It's hard to imagine Tesla becoming the most common vehicle make on the road.
    Its cheaper to be an imitator than an innovator, once the big 3 get nice electrics on the road Tesla will be in a bind.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbassdaddy1190 View Post
    Seriously? A good buddy bought the model S and let me borrow it for the day, he insisted. Holy cow what a fun car to drive. 0-60 in 2.3 seconds is what they claim and I believe it. ‘Bout snapped my neck when i stood on it from a stand still. Moving down the highway at 65 and step on it, holy crap, mad acceleration. In a matter of seconds i was hitting 100mph. Suspension was stellar. Interior was well laid out. Fit and finish was amazing. If I had the coin to blow i would own one. I did miss the roar of a combustion engine. Nothing like the sound of a spun up high output 8 cylinder.
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

I live in western nc and see at least 3 a day. Probably the same ones but they are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbassdaddy1190 View Post
    Why not.

What 0-60 time could you expect in their truck with a 521 Ranger in tow?

20. Banned
    I can count on one hand the number of them I’ve seen around here.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast