2017 ZX middle compartment storage dividers

i was recently looking at a 2017 ZX 200 and it seemed like the dividers for the 3700 type boxes were tilted and leaving an unusable spot between the the aft end of the box and the first slot. Thought that was strange that the 3700s did not ride 100% straight up and down. Anyone know what I am talking about and did I see this right?

2. Member
    You saw it right. I took all of mine out except one in the front and stacked all of mine verticle. You can get a few more 3700 boxes in there this way.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Thompson View Post
    You saw it right. I took all of mine out except one in the front and stacked all of mine verticle. You can get a few more 3700 boxes in there this way.
    How hard are they to take out?

4. Member
    Yea you lose quite a bit of space with them in. I took mine out and it helped a bunch. Easy to remove

5. Member
    They slide right out. I removed mine so I could get a couple of more boxes in and since the dividers are metal to loose some additional weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiana01 View Post
    How hard are they to take out?

6. Member
    I removed all mine except the most forward one to leave some room for the air to get out of the fan on my 16. Can definetly get more boxes in without them in there.

Check out this thread:http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=618830&highlight=skeeter+ZX225

This is for a ZX225, but you will get the idea.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225