Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where did they go?

It seems all too often with hobbies that people pour their heart, soul, and tons of money into them and then the end result just disappears. There's been very nice boats just go MIA whether it's because they've been sold, the owner just lost interest, or has become too busy. What's some of the boats/owners you would like to see around again?

2. Member
    I'm still hanging around, just don't seem to have much to offer these days.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokerdean View Post
    I'm still hanging around, just don't seem to have much to offer these days.
    You're still around and offer helpful advice whenever possible. With production starting back you are one of the few who can offer set up advice for the new boats. I'm thinking of the guys we no longer see around anymore.

4. Member
    Theres a bunch!!!!!! Theres also alot of stroker owners that are not on BBC or other sites!!!

5. Member
    Same ole gang is here Pickwick plenty of us can help with set ups from pure fishing to just speed
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post
    Theres a bunch!!!!!! Theres also alot of stroker owners that are not on BBC or other sites!!!
    I didn't think a bunch of Strokers existed.

7. Member
    I just dont post much, But i check the boards maybe 5 times a day also scream and fly. With my stroker im not about getting every single MPH out of it. I can run around 90 so whats fine with me also iv bought a LCB again and that i am playing with!!!! For playing around and really getting to 100 easy and to have something to run on the weekends when not fishing or for jasper i think im going to buy me a 3rd Boat STV Eruo or just a STV same thing i see Brent, Kurt, others doing. Only thing i really dont like about STV or a boat like that is not haveing a troller... really dont want to break down and have to paddle lol so if i do buy one ill have something up their haha!!!!

Also where i keep my boats is not heated so in winter i just hate working on anything in the cold as i work outside and thats enough for me lol

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nightbasser View Post
    Same ole gang is here Pickwick plenty of us can help with set ups from pure fishing to just speed
    what u know about speed?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzmastermind View Post
    I just dont post much, But i check the boards maybe 5 times a day also scream and fly. With my stroker im not about getting every single MPH out of it. I can run around 90 so whats fine with me also iv bought a LCB again and that i am playing with!!!! For playing around and really getting to 100 easy and to have something to run on the weekends when not fishing or for jasper i think im going to buy me a 3rd Boat STV Eruo or just a STV same thing i see Brent, Kurt, others doing. Only thing i really dont like about STV or a boat like that is not haveing a troller... really dont want to break down and have to paddle lol so if i do buy one ill have something up their haha!!!!

Also where i keep my boats is not heated so in winter i just hate working on anything in the cold as i work outside and thats enough for me lol
    Which LCB you get this time the red one?i knew you was hooked from that moment we rode with Brent

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xskeetshooter View Post
    what u know about speed?
    I'm on the pure fishing side lol

11. Member
    Yellow and black i think its the first one ever made. They are fun to play around with just something different. My friend and his wife took it to jasper this last year so i cant wait to see the footage of it

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightbasser View Post
    I'm on the pure fishing side lol
    20 plus rod and reels,25 plus 3700 Planos, plus some striper and crappie gear on board so we can fish for whatever...

Dats rollin !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

14. Member
    You ain't pulling my leg .....that big Merc was sitting the water on fire .

15. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    Full fishing load back compartments full of 3700's with 5 or 6 3700's in front, 10 rods, with lose baits in rod boxes, 2 power pole pumps (pole removed) 3/4 tank of gas, drinking water in the ice chest, live wells empty. 400lb of meat in the seats.
    In the South Florida Heat. (July)

16. Member
    I had 12 Planos, 18 rod and reel combos and a troller, 2 group 29's and a group 24 battery and I ran 102 and 104.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MrStrokerDee; 01-16-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

17. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    There are some that don't come to this site much any more......I have been around here since 2000-2001 bought my first stroker from this site in 2000 I believe it was free to list your boat then.... times have changed and so have the forums......I think these sites and many others like it like fastbass are slowly fading away.....pretty soon all that's left are a few potential customers/posters and the sponsors....most have moved on to face book I am told.... trying hold out but fear it wont be long as banninq has become the norm... whos next?...lol

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSmoker View Post
    There are some that don't come to this site much any more......I have been around here since 2000-2001 bought my first stroker from this site in 2000 I believe it was free to list your boat then.... times have changed and so have the forums......I think these sites and many others like it like fastbass are slowly fading away.....pretty soon all that's left are a few potential customers/posters and the sponsors....most have moved on to face book I am told.... trying hold out but fear it wont be long as banninq has become the norm... whos next?...lol
    It's also a lot like "ground hog day" here in many ways. Guys like Paul and Kurt and a few other guys from back in the early to mid 2000's might have similar feelings ? Paul, FB I'm not sure is a good alternative in certain ways but who knows that just my thoughts maybe I should look more on FB regarding Stroker issues ?

19. Member
    Eli, speaking of fb, someone asked me how many Stokers you have. I told him I thought it was two.
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

Quote Originally Posted by MrStrokerDee View Post
    Eli, speaking of fb, someone asked me how many Stokers you have. I told him I thought it was two.
    You are correct, My tournament 250XS one in Ma and my White Knuckles boat in FL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast