Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Question Why Do People Spit At Gas Pumps?

What brings a person, man or woman, to spit their nasty booger balls, green snot wads, toebackky juice, gum, etc. etc. right in front of a gas pump for the next person to have to tip toe around? What do these people do ride around all day holding this crap in their mouths until they find a gas station? Is it a macho thing? I guess it's too much to ask for them to walk the 3 to 6 feet to the open trashcan and spit in it or walk the 6 to 8 feet away from the pumps to at least spit where others won't have to tread the minefield of vile, blood born pathogens spewed from their nasty ass mouths. Just think what they leave on the pump handle

I know this isn't much of a rant and by BBC standards is pretty weak. I'll try harder next time.
    Hi Mike.

Hey..just be glad they're not smoking a cig while they put 3 dollars worth in, with the half starved pitbull barking out the window.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Hey..just be glad they're not smoking a cig while they put 3 dollars worth in, with the half starved pitbull barking out the window.
    No joke, perfect description. And I can't answer the spit question, but have wondered the same thing.

nailed it
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

5. Banned
    I've been gutting Copenhagen® for 38 years and agree. When I was still playing baseball I'd also spit sunflower seeds in bottles, I'd let em rip in the bullpen or on the field, but never in the dugout.

6. Member
    Nasty, macho , mark my territory.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider99XX View Post
    What brings a person, man or woman, to spit their nasty booger balls, green snot wads, toebackky juice, gum, etc. etc. right in front of a gas pump for the next person to have to tip toe around? What do these people do ride around all day holding this crap in their mouths until they find a gas station? Is it a macho thing? I guess it's too much to ask for them to walk the 3 to 6 feet to the open trashcan and spit in it or walk the 6 to 8 feet away from the pumps to at least spit where others won't have to tread the minefield of vile, blood born pathogens spewed from their nasty ass mouths. Just think what they leave on the pump handle

I know this isn't much of a rant and by BBC standards is pretty weak. I'll try harder next time.
    Saw a show where they test toilet seats, restrooms, pretty much any surface in public and the winner for dirtiest surface we touch was.......gas pump handles.

or farting, this morning this bigger than avg female was pumping gas on the other side of the pump was playing the tuba I thought..

9. Banned
    You for got the worst thing---person was also drinking. Maybe his bottle was full and could not spit in it or a empty can...............

Better get that hazmat suit on next time I go to QT
    LET'S GO BLUES!!! WILL WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN 2024?

11. Member
    I see that so much that if I didn't see it I'd think something was wrong

I do keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in the truck for decontamination after fill up.

Next time to go to fill up check the pavement in front of the pumps. There are some nasty people in this world.
    Hi Mike.

I only go to the bodily fluid free pumps at my gas station. Must be a Mississippi thing. Not that I'm really looking but I don't see the things you are describing.

13. Banned
    You forgot about the part where they go inside and drop 40.00 in scratch offs

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Dude 365 View Post
    I only go to the bodily fluid free pumps at my gas station.
    You must live in Alice's Wonderland.
    Hi Mike.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 597fitter View Post
    You forgot about the part where they go inside and drop 40.00 in scratch offs
    And another $30 on Newports
    Hi Mike.

16. Banned
    just to piss you off

17. Member
    I guess so.
    Hi Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider99XX View Post
    You must live in Alice's Wonderland.
    Nope I live in a nice area in the burbs.

19. Member
    So do I
    Hi Mike.

So...think about this. How many have filled up at the pump, go inside get a donut eat it then lick those digits. Yummy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast