Thread: My new Charger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You will definitely use the ultrex more on table rock than poles. Heck I don't think I ever used my talons once on the old boat at TR. Used the ultrex all the time though.
    Up here I use poles all the time but deep up here is 15ft.

2. Member

3. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Poles come in handy at the dock, where you can pull along side the dock and tie off without having the boat beat into it.
    Also if there is any grass, where you don't want to blow the motor into the grass.

ultrex is the way to go, poles make a good dock assist, but a lot more expensive than a few buoys, if your lake is mostly a hard bottom they are pretty much useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy Rod View Post
    ultrex is the way to go, poles make a good dock assist, but a lot more expensive than a few buoys, if your lake is mostly a hard bottom they are pretty much useless.
    Part in red is not exactly true. One lake up here is rock bottom and the lakes we fish in SD are all rock bottom and the talons held us pretty darn good.

6. Member
    Congratulations on the new boat. It's by far the most attractive new 210 I've seen. If that charcoal/gunmetal portion was swapped to a black cherry/black with red flake, you'd be sitting in my exact dream rig. Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Hunt View Post
    Part in red is not exactly true. One lake up here is rock bottom and the lakes we fish in SD are all rock bottom and the talons held us pretty darn good.
    must not of been any wind, fish in the wind on hard bottom and they did not hold very good at all.

Thanks Hoosier Hawg

WOW love the colors Congratulations

2009 ELITE 210

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123