lithium battery issue

I’m having an issue with one of my TM batteries draining quicker than the other. The first time I thought it was a fluke and thought maybe it drained in the garage. Then it did it again yesterday. One battery showed 40% left and the other was drained to 0. Shouldnt they be both draining equal? There are no indicator lights on app showing anything wrong.

LUND 1875 Pro Guide 👊🏻✊🏻

confirm your charger is charging that battery

I had an issue like this and found one bank on charger had died
    "The handicapped angler"

3. Member
    I had this issue on my new lithiums I put in the boat this year. 2 single 12 volt batteries to make 24 volt. One reported being significantly less than the other for the first 2 trips. But then like magic it seemed to figure itself out and has drained evenly. I chalked it up to the BMS needing a little break in period.

Quote Originally Posted by Ththomp2 View Post
    I had this issue on my new lithiums I put in the boat this year. 2 single 12 volt batteries to make 24 volt. One reported being significantly less than the other for the first 2 trips. But then like magic it seemed to figure itself out and has drained evenly. I chalked it up to the BMS needing a little break in period.
    I think this is the case. For whatever reason the BMS resets the battery. Kinda weird, but hopefully everything is normal next time out.

LUND 1875 Pro Guide 👊🏻✊🏻

Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    confirm your charger is charging that battery

I had an issue like this and found one bank on charger had died
    nah all banks are working and phone app showed 99% charged before going out.

LUND 1875 Pro Guide 👊🏻✊🏻

6. Member
    disconnect re connect the cables

charge them both individually if you dont have a multi bank charger on them to do that already