Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    I don’t understand people changing boats every 2-3 years. Some are better than others, but I don’t see that big of a difference between boats. I think a good driver can make any boat better. I’m in a new boat to me and still don’t have enough seat time to really get the best out of it. Sounds like you already have the boat you want.
    I don’t either. I will have to change eventually to get a dual console when the kiddo gets big enough to start going. When I get a different one then I’m gonna bite the bullet and get exactly what I want cause I will have it till kids are out of college.

^^^To each their own. To some.. boats are their thing. I'd say I'm somewhat of a boat whore. I see people every day who are like that with cars. not to say who's doing it right or wrong. I think it's not the best idea (financially) to frequently buy boats, cars etc. any depreciating item for that matter. If it makes you happy though and you can afford to do it without compromising your lifestyle...great. Others piss their money away on other things, lottery tickets, whatever else. Some people like to live like monks and chastise any that don't do so as well. Some have to live like that . We all have different situations, priorities, and views.

to the OP, I agree with many on here to stay with the skeeter. It's the safer option imo.

In the end the BBC was created for all of us who CAN agree on one thing. We love fishing.
    Tight lines
    Last edited by white gambler; 03-20-2021 at 08:46 AM.
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

Love my 2008 20i. I love not only how it fishes with the trolling motor down but.....powering through rough water with confidence.

4. Member
    I have always liked the Skeeter boats, and the iClass is a beautiful boat. If you have any hull issues in the futures, I'm sure they would take care of you , as opposed to Legend who is not around anymore.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12