Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Out today, water temps all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by jag9624 View Post
    Just finished up 4 days on LSC. First time for me. Had a blast catching anywhere from 55-80 smallmouth per day. Our 2 biggest fish came off the Mile Roads. We also caught some good fish in the grass. Looking forward to next year ..
    What was the water temp where you were fishing?

3. Member
    Got on St Clair yesterday at noon. Fished until 7:30 and caught 41. It felt really slow.

Made first cast around 9am today and fished until 4:00. We caught 18. It was awful.

We are admittedly new to St Clair and don’t know much about it, but we had no problem catching 50-60 a day last year.

There were lots of boats near Veterans today, but nobody appeared to be catching many.

We are going to see how the weather is tomorrow morning. If they aren’t biting better than today we are probably putting it on the trailer by noon and heading home.

Do the fish move out deep quickly when the water warms? Just dock talk, but one guy said he can’t believe the water is this warm and it’s just too warm for them on the mile roads.

We thought about moving out deeper but I’m not sure how you’d ever pick a spot. Everything just looks the same (on the graphs).
    2023 Puma STS

4. Member
    Been at lsc since Friday. The bite has been great for us. 3 guys in the boat Monday and we had 175-200 fish. Today felt slow but still had approximately 120. Mile rds/ st Clair shores area.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by opaleski View Post
    What was the water temp where you were fishing?
    Was 68’ish along the mile roads and 70 at Metro Park today (in front of the beach).
    2023 Puma STS

Quote Originally Posted by bigbass201 View Post
    Update: Smallmouth bedding on Charlevoix. Water temperature was 61 to 63 degrees. I saw several paired up already. They don't mess around up here. The spawn will be over quickly. The bite was crazy good. Caught 35 to 40 in the 4 1/2 hours I had in the morning.
    Man I miss that lake, love Charlevoix.

The Sni was low to mid 50"s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12