2019 Z520 L Boat Trailer Light

Hey Guys does anyone know where you can buy this brake light from besides Ranger? Mine got water inside it and half the LEDs went out. Ranger wants like 140.00 for one tail light. Thought I would ask on here before biting the bullet

2. Member
    I had to replace the one on my 2018 Z522D trailer. Filled with water and only 2 lights were working. This is the one I ordered. UltraThin LED ID Light Bar for Trailers over 80" Wide - Submersible - 3 Diodes - Red Lens Optronics Trailer Lights MCL70RBF2 (etrailer.com)

Depends on which one one you have, the 4" round one that you can get at any truck parts house or the triangular one that I doubt that you can find anywhere other than at Ranger !!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

4. Member
    I searched multiple sources for the triangle ones for my '19 521L & found nothing other than from Ranger. Optronics makes these special for Ranger & even a search with Optronics numbers from the light produced no matches or cross overs to other light manufactures. Yea, Ranger is pretty proud of these special lights. Mine had gotten hit & cracked in parking lot.

Thanks

I talked with the manufacturer of these lights and was told they have a lifetime warranty. Call them and ask for a replacement.