One boat network app

I am unable to control my Terrova with the one boat network app, it tells me motor not found although it is connected to the phone via bluetooth. The app has the boat scale parameter control. If that would work I could leave the touch screen remote home. Otherwise I use a micro remote, which can't modify the boat scale.

2. Member
    Since you mention the touch screen remote, I assume you do not have the new Quest model or have not installed an Advanced GPS Upgrade Kit to your motor. In that case, the One Boat Network ap will not work. Only the older iPilot Link app will connect, and you cannot change boat scale in that app. Only the remote.

The new Quest motors, or motors upgraded with the Advanced GPS Kit, no longer use a touchscreen remote.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DQM View Post
    Since you mention the touch screen remote, I assume you do not have the new Quest model or have not installed an Advanced GPS Upgrade Kit to your motor. In that case, the One Boat Network ap will not work. Only the older iPilot Link app will connect, and you cannot change boat scale in that app. Only the remote.

The new Quest motors, or motors upgraded with the Advanced GPS Kit, no longer use a touchscreen remote.
    Thanks.

Yes they do, the Ulterra Quest, and Terrova Quest comes with one instead of the micro-remote. AND you can purchase it for the other Advanced GPS motors.
    You can used either the micro-remote or touch screen remote with all the Advanced GPS motors.

I upgraded the 2019 Ultrex iPilot LINK to Advanced GPS and have the touchscreen remote. It's on the left, the LINK remote is on the right.

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    Thanks, Wayne.

Didn't realize the older ones would still work. I still have one I'll give it a shot!

Thanks, Wayne.

Didn't realize the older ones would still work. I still have one I'll give it a shot!
    The older ones do not work with the Advanced GPS motors, have to get the current one.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Member
    Ok, so my point stands then. The new advanced GPS full size remotes are not touchscreen. Yes, they have an LCD screen but it is not a touch screen. You have to use the bottoms to do anything.