Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    Just a counter point:
    - None of that happens without the 10/7 attacks.

-Furthermore, if Hamas didn't store their weapons and leadership mixed in with civilians those numbers would be lower.

Sad situation, but what is your solution?
    Show me a Hamas soldiers uniform and identification that meets the Geneva Convention requirement for combatants.
    2019 Phoenix 21PHX
    Mercury 250 4 Stroke

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hogan View Post
    I don't really understand your difficulties with the situation, but here is something extremely simply. Israel has killed approximately 100,000 innocent children and women indiscriminately and barbarically.
    Got a link that supports this claim? Also, how many has the other side killed? Finally, war is war and Israel if I'm not mistaken Israel told them to leave prior to attacking?

Anything to make a buck and increase count on their social media

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    Just a counter point:
    - None of that happens without the 10/7 attacks.

-Furthermore, if Hamas didn't store their weapons and leadership mixed in with civilians those numbers would be lower.

Sad situation, but what is your solution?

Solution is genocide. Thats the only way you solve this long term. Could anyone imagine if we tried to have a multi state solution with Native Americans? How about a multi state solution with the Nazis. When we went to war in the middle east we didn't completely wipe out the people and it's been non stop terrorists groups ever since. And they feel the same way about us, they probably think they must completely wipe out our way of thinking to destroy the military industrial complex to stop us from drone striking their wedding parties.
    Thanos was the hero

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MI bassassassin View Post
    Show me a Hamas soldiers uniform and identification that meets the Geneva Convention requirement for combatants.

Do our soldiers wear bright rainbow clothing to stand out.......don't answer that

But seriously a soldier blends in. You think our CIA agents or Seal teams wear identifying uniforms when infiltrating enemy lines
    Thanos was the hero

6. Member
    The only positive thing to come out of this war is that we now know who the true anti-semites are.

7. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    George Soro's minions. All that's missing is the pallets of bricks.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Got a link that supports this claim? Also, how many has the other side killed? Finally, war is war and Israel if I'm not mistaken Israel told them to leave prior to attacking?
    The number he gave had to be just hyperbole for drama. The actual number is around 35,000 civilians.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    George Soro's minions. All that's missing is the pallets of bricks.
    Pritzker and Rockefeller too....

10. Member
    Should we rewatch the videos of Palestinians dancing in the streets after 9/11?

11. Member
    I don't really understand your difficulties with the situation, but here is something extremely simply. Israel has killed approximately 100,000 innocent children and women indiscriminately and barbarically.
    And another uninformed idiot makes the ignore list!
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    Do our soldiers wear bright rainbow clothing to stand out.......don't answer that

But seriously a soldier blends in. You think our CIA agents or Seal teams wear identifying uniforms when infiltrating enemy lines
    Seal teams vast majority of the time yes, seal team 6 may not at times as well as some Delta ops.
    2019 Phoenix 21PHX
    Mercury 250 4 Stroke

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Should we rewatch the videos of Palestinians dancing in the streets after 9/11?
    I just told my 18 year old this the other day when he asked about right and wrong.. I told him I will never forget them dancing and chanting death to America in their streets. they get no sympathy from me.
    2021/ 200 hp 4 stroke pro xs
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045

14. Member
    That number you put there is not even close to correct

15. Member
    And we have a BOT inserted here.

16. Member
    This thread is swirling the rim......

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post

War is War!!! Nice statement, so your good with someone killing your wife, children, grand children for the purpose of getting back at you?

18. Member
    War is War!!! Nice statement, so your good with someone killing your wife, children, grand children for the purpose of getting back at you?
    Who attacked who oct7??? Who uses civilians as shields and hospitals and schools also?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Unfortunately that show needs to come to a conclusion. Hamas has proven time and time again that they just can’t get along. They spend time and energy developing tunnels, underground bunkers, put command centers into hospitals, and hide in civilian areas. They attack, create havoc, then run and hide behind the women and children that end up being shown on TV when they become an unintended victim. The world then blames Israel for the carnage, Israel backs off, a cease fire is called. Hamas goes right back to work rebuilding the network and we get the old ‘wash, rinse, repeat’ cycle. Over and over and over again.

As brutal as it seems and as much as it sucks for the ‘innocent’ this has got to be dealt with. When the Israelis say ‘never again’ they mean it. Looks like somebody didn’t think things through before Oct 7.

20. Member
    Hamas sole political purpose is to destroy Israel funded by the Irainian regime who also solely exists to destroy Israel and ultimately the United States. The largest portion of Palestinian population also wants the same results. “From the river to the sea” is a chant that demands total destruction of Israel. The United States has been infiltrated even in congress by the very organization that what’s to destroy us. The liberal college professors are and will continue to brainwash students funded by us the tax payers via student loans that are never going to be repaid.
    John the Garage Doorman

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast